SE Turbo

joeturbo231

AFSOC
What's going on at SE Turbo? Can't get anyone to answer the phone and no call backs :confused:
I'm still waiting for my exhaust system...over 2 weeks now :mad:

2 weeks ha! it's been over a month with me and i've e-mailed them twice hopeing to hear from them also, :confused:

Have Heard Nothing But Negative Crap From This Vendor. Will Never Purchase Anything From Them!

DONT BUY FROM SETURBO!!!!!!

Hopefully they've closed shop and some new, more realiable vendors can help out everyone. Like ive said before they dont keep any products over $50 on the shelfs. So they probably ordered your exhaust after they used your money to fund somebody elses parts. But dont worry someone else may order a turbo or something and then they can use thier money to buy your exhaust.

The reason you cant get anybody is most likely because whoever was working there quit because they cant afford $7.00 under the table anymore. I think employers are starting to forget who helps keep them afloat and helps keep thier business running for them when thier not around.

I've got connections with the GBI, I might have to send someone by for a visit :mad: A very close friend of my family is the mayor of a town in GA., I'm sure he also has some connections. I hate to break bad on SE Turbo, but this is getting to be too much....the f'n car has been down waiting for these parts.

I better have an exhaust or a refund REAL QUICK or there will be hell to pay!

Bescurred said:
hmmm i live right up the road from SETURBO i'll drop by and see whats up

That would be great if you could do that and report back...I'd love to have an explination as to why they are not answering their phone or calling people back. The girl that answers the phone seems like a real nice person...can't imagine why she is not calling anyone back. I hope there is a logical explination, I'd like to continue to have them as an option to do buisness with.

I talked to Paul yesterday...Suzette answers the phone but all I did was ask to talk to Paul. I'm sure there is a reason behind all this. But Paul is aware of this post FYI.

Communication Failure

Shame on you Miami Man- I have kept you updated from day 1 ! No- I am not mad- it's a guy thing. But-yes, the phone and internet are all on one ISP, which was down 2 1/2 days last week, and Mon thru Wed and a portion of Thursday this week.( I wish I could say it was in-house-however- it was actually our provider that knocked us down. An in house fix would have been quicker) I personally apologize to anyone I offended ! I could not get to the voice mails to hear who called, and that is why- if I was on the phone and missed your call, I had no way to retrieve your message or know you called !
Again- I apologize to anyone who felt deserted ! (You guys do have some interesting reads though! :0) )
Suzette

(Joe- yours left today-don't let Jonas near the front door!)

I woke up the other day to find no less then 2 messages from both Paul and Suzette (sp?). Talked to Paul personally and after the explination of why no call backs, it all made sense. I have to admit, I thought for a minute there I got smoked on $400+. Sucks getting screwed in the past...makes ya overly suspicious and ready to break bad on a whim. Anyhow, glad that there was an answer to this mess and really glad to hear the exhaust in on the way...thanks Paul! :smile: