sd-slider BBQ/ Spoolfool cool car show @ Bates June 2nd.

Many thanks to Mike, Eric, attending vendors and non-attending vendors for all of the great prizes.
Great donations by all of the vendors.
I have been going to these turbo Buick shows since Deere Park in about '94 or so, Mile Square Park,
& Bates Nut Farm show for the last few years, and I do not remember any turbo Buick show as big &
great as this one was. I am hoping that I am still alive & kicking when it's time for the next one to roll around.
Great seeing friends that I have known and meet through the turbo Buick GTG's. Great also was meeting friends
for the 2nd & 3rd time that I did not remember. Sorry guys, getting old is a, well, you know what is is. If not you will in time.
There were some great looking cars there.
Great to see Mike's beautiful wife, Cindie, there also. Looking forward to the next one already.
Many thanks Mike, Eric, Cindie, Sheriff John, Devon, & all the others who made this such a great performance.
Hopefully, next time Mike will let me bring the Caddie, which will be sporting a Hennessey V700 package soon.

Awesome event!!! Really glad Scott Atk. talked me to driving my GN to the event(and also represent the Vegas area). There will be more of Vegas GN's next year (that means you LV locals- John/Anthony/Kurt etc...get your Buicks running!) and Scott's Camaro will be there this time. Big thanks to Mike and Eric!!

I'm still pissed we didn't stop for the Avocado Lady. :D

Dang!
3:30 AM and I still can't sleep.:D
Still unpacking from the show. I'm also, working on getting some cool video posted up. I hope to meet with Recardo tomorrow to edit the Go Pro/ helicopter footage. I also have a few stills to post up. Thanks to everyone who took the time (and money) out of their lives to support this West Coast Turbo Buick event. I was told that the total Turbo Buick count was 41, with at least twice that many people. I'm very stoked with that. We gave out over a hundred Event T-shirts. There were some people who didn't get one because we either ran out of their size or dropped the ball on getting size xxx shirts for the big boys. We'll fix that next year. Here's a list of people that we need to support, as they have supported us at this event.

Alradco
Alky Control
RJC Racing
Arizona GN
TA Performance
Kirban's
Highway Stars
GNS Performance
Turbo Lou
Jessie
GBody Parts
HR Parts N Stuff
Turbobuick .com

There were a few more great vendors that I was going to ask, but I only had four tables to put the stuff on.;):D

Note to self: Self. need more tables.

Thanks
Mike B.

sucks i missed the fun. Was stuck working the fires in landcaster..

Mike thanks for all the work you put into the event. I had a great time meeting some people from the board and seeing all the cars. Even got some time to take the wife and kids to the beach on the way home:)

Also wondering if you are going to be distributing some of the still shots the photographer took. If so I would love to get as many as poosible from you as I did not take any pictures:(

Mike thanks for all the work you put into the event. I had a great time meeting some people from the board and seeing all the cars. Even got some time to take the wife and kids to the beach on the way home:)

Also wondering if you are going to be distributing some of the still shots the photographer took. If so I would love to get as many as poosible from you as I did not take any pictures:(

In addition to the shots that the photographer SpoolFool hired for the show, SLTV editor and myself shot 600 photos of the event for the article (so there are over 900 professionally-shot photos in existence of this event). The article has been written, and is going through the editorial process as I type this. You guys should see it by the end of the week.

Also, if your car didn't make the article, there's still a very, very good chance it was shot or it made it in a photo to some degree. If you were at the event, PM me, and describe your vehicle to me the best that you can. I'll do my best to accommodate you guys. I'll also share more photos that didn't make the cut.

Thanks,

Rick

Dang!
3:30 AM and I still can't sleep.:D
Still unpacking from the show. I'm also, working on getting some cool video posted up. I hope to meet with Recardo tomorrow to edit the Go Pro/ helicopter footage. I also have a few stills to post up. Thanks to everyone who took the time (and money) out of their lives to support this West Coast Turbo Buick event. I was told that the total Turbo Buick count was 41, with at least twice that many people. I'm very stoked with that. We gave out over a hundred Event T-shirts. There were some people who didn't get one because we either ran out of their size or dropped the ball on getting size xxx shirts for the big boys. We'll fix that next year. Here's a list of people that we need to support, as they have supported us at this event.

Alradco
Alky Control
RJC Racing
Arizona GN
TA Performance
Kirban's
Highway Stars
GNS Performance
Turbo Lou
Jessie
GBody Parts
HR Parts N Stuff
Turbobuick .com

There were a few more great vendors that I was going to ask, but I only had four tables to put the stuff on.;):D

Note to self: Self. need more tables.

Thanks
Mike B.

Glad to support, Mike. Hope there's a repeat next year and we can attend. Maybe even dedicate some time to my own GN too. Thanks for taking the time to get something like this going again. Look forward to the pics and article too.

Peter Cegielski
www.alradco.com

Looks like a great turn out.. congrats to Mike and Eric for continuing on & recreating a great tradition.

Hey Mike and Eric, What a Great turn out it came out to be for sure....and thanks for supporting me as a vendor at your show. Here are some pic I took I even took a pic of Mr. oil leak AKA
CABINETS 091.jpg
CABINETS 093.jpg
CABINETS 094.jpg
CABINETS 095.jpg
CABINETS 096.jpg
CABINETS 097.jpg
CABINETS 098.jpg
CABINETS 101.jpg
CABINETS 099.jpg
(does it leak)

Thanks for the good time! Looking forward to next year. Should have some more supporting vendor parts installed by then:)
Andrew

I'm not sure why, but I think these pictures somehow belong together. :D

buicks-at-bates-4-jpg.191385

I am gathering as many photo's as I can for the website and would appreciate if everyone could send any pics to icantfly120@hotmail.com.

Once they come in and get prepp'd, I'll post the link for viewing and download. :)

Thanks.