sd-slider BBQ/ Spoolfool cool car show @ Bates June 2nd.

No parking, No T-shirt, No respect :(
Don't worry Lou.
On top of the S, M, L, XL, and XXL, shirts, I knew that you were coming so I ordered some in XH (extra hansom) too.;)

Mike B.

Don't worry Lou.
On top of the S, M, L, XL, and XXL, shirts, I knew that you were coming so I ordered some in XH (extra hansom) too.;)

Mike B.
Mike, Damage to my self esteem is too painful to be undone with any patronization at this point. Where have I failed !

Finally closing on selling the house tonight! So I'll be getting the trailer and car ready for a trip to California! Looking forward to some cooler weather!

As a "Buick" or Buick powered vehicle drives in, the driver will get a free event T-shirt. Once most of the cars have arrived (11:30 ish) we will announce that all passengers and non Buick show car people can have a free event T-shirt. We have Small, M, L, XL, XXL. These 108 shirts will be on a first come first serve basis. Are T-shirts for sale? No. But, if your buying a bunch of raffle tickets, we might be able to work something out.;)

I sure hope my car will make the drive up there because I need one of those shirts! :D If it won't, I'll have the tow truck driver bring it there on a flatbed then call AAA for a tow home after the show. :p

Neal

I sure hope my car will make the drive up there because I need one of those shirts! :D If it won't, I'll have the tow truck driver bring it there on a flatbed then call AAA for a tow home after the show. :p

Neal

No sad pandas this year. It'll make it.;)
I've got those bumper fillers for you. If you're still interested, I'll bring them.

Mike B.

No sad pandas this year. It'll make it.;)
I've got those bumper fillers for you. If you're still interested, I'll bring them.

Mike B.

Mike,

I want the bumper fillers even though mine are still holding together. :cool: I'll have to raid my piggy bank because I've got Nick bringing me parts too and I still need to have money left over for the raffle! ;)

Neal

Neal I am sure your car will be fine, but if anything happens keep me on speed dial. Will pack some tools and spares just in case. :)

Neal I am sure your car will be fine, but if anything happens keep me on speed dial. Will pack some tools and spares just in case. :)

Bring marshmallows. If it breaks down on the way there I'll light it on fire and we can have a carbque. :rolleyes:

Neal

Please take a lot of pictures for those of us who can't attend.

Mike, we shipped a black powder coated Alradco radiator and one of our dual fan kits as well for raffle prizes. You should have them by Friday.
Thanks for taking the time to put this on. Everyone have a great time.

Peter
www.alradco.com

Peter, will take "the good camera" as we call it in my house, and make sure we get the pics up. I think last time I linked them to photobucket and put them all in the SW section. Should be a bad ass turnout!

I'm going to have to cancel my plans to join you guys.

One of the dogs has been kind of out of it lately and when we took her to the vet yesterday she was diagnosed with very advanced Leukemia. Been doing all we can for her but we're probably going to have to put her down sometime in the next couple of days.:( It's a shock because she is only 6 years old and up until a couple of weeks ago, still acted like a puppy. First they said she had Tick Fever and we were treating her for that. Yesterday she just collapsed on the way out into the yard and the vet says "it's really bad".

Got her a blood transfusion (who knew?) late yesterday and now we wait.

Mike, put me down for 20 tickets. Nick will pay you and I'll even up with him.

Nick, you're good with that, yes?

What time can we show up?

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

One of the dogs has been kind of out of it lately and when we took her to the vet yesterday she was diagnosed with very advanced Leukemia. Been doing all we can for her but we're probably going to have to put her down sometime in the next couple of days.:( It's a shock because she is only 6 years old and up until a couple of weeks ago, still acted like a puppy. First they said she had Tick Fever and we were treating her for that. Yesterday she just collapsed on the way out into the yard and the vet says "it's really bad".

Sorry to hear, Guy, I know how precious pets are to their families.
I will pray for the best outcome.

Guy,

Sorry to hear about your dog. All our animals are very special to us and it's a huge loss when one has to go. I've been in your shoes on more that one occasion in the last 5 years or so and it doesn't get any easier. If you end up having to put her down you can take comfort in knowing she'll be in a better place and not suffering.

Neal

Thank you, guys.

Just got home from making a very tough decision. So sad.:( Didn't really know what to do when they said "Here's her collar", that was a sobering moment.

I'll be staying in Phoenix this weekend. Take lots of pictures.

Sorry, Guy, God Bless & God speed to the dog & his soul.
& God Bless you & your family for being with the animal when it was his time.

Guy,
Sorry to hear about your loss. I'll ink you for twenty tickets. We should even be able to sneak you a event T-shirt.:)
Hope to see you out here for the next one.
Family comes first.

Mike B.

What time can we show up?

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

I think I'll start a new thread just for the "Where, when, what to bring" stuff.

Most people will show up between 9:00- 10:00 AM
Raffle should be at about 1:00 PM.
Bring a chair to sit in.
Bring a camera.
Bring Buicks.:)
Bates Nut Farm is located just east of Ocean Side at

15954 Woods Valley Rd.
Valley Center, CA. 92082

Here's a link to their site.
Click on "Directions" for a map.
http://batesnutfarm.biz/

Mike B.