SCREAMIN DEAL - NEW, Complete GM / Delco cam sensors

jstahl

Boost, Nuttin like it!
I hate to see the deals stop so I'm willing to keep the party going. It's a tough economy and I'm willing to keep the prices low :D

I have new and complete cam sensor assemblies from cap to cam gear.

Do these have the GM part number 25516915 stamp on them .... Yes
Are these GM..... Yes
Are these Delco...Yes
Are these Standard Brand .... Yes
Are these AutoZone..... No!

Just like the coil pack and modules I have, these are made by the same supliers and packed in a variety of boxes. In the case of the cam sensors there are fewer suppliers if not only one now.

If you want to wait for a GM / Delco box you can but the only thing you'll end up with is a thinner wallet. They are all the same. The only difference with Cam sensors is the profit margin and with Gm / Delco it's much higher.

Sold many and not one complaint! $130 shipped in the 48 US states. I ship via USPS priority mail and Paypal or MO accepted.

Thanks -Jud

To clear any up any confusion from PMs, these are GM / Delco pieces.
Manufactured for GM and Delco. Additional stock packaged for various aftermarket vendors. These are not generic or knock off copies.

Thanks

Attachments

• DSCN2439.jpg
    DSCN2439.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 851
For those that have paid, your sensors have shipped.

Still have more for sale. Thanks. :cool:

hello people's; So lets say I want a cam cencor. I just made a pay pal account. Now what? Does the money cum out of your checking account? How does it work? Do I e-mail the seller and work it out like that?
IBBY

If you created your PP account, you have to link it to your bank account or credit card. Once you've done that, you can select "Send money" then enter all the necessary information.

If you need additional help, PM me and I can probably walk you through it but it should be straight forward. You'll also need my Paypal address to send funds too.

Thanks.