Scott and all TSM racers

Tony Shoaff

Do you mind if I race in the TSM class @ Osceola end of the month?? I am ready for some heads up racing. I have not run one heads up race all year.:mad: I know I am light and have fiberglass doors but I can still run for fun.:D Right??

Do you mind if I race in the TSM class @ Osceola end of the month?? I am ready for some heads up racing. I have not run one heads up race all year.:mad: I know I am light and have fiberglass doors but I can still run for fun.:D Right??

You can race if you follow the TSM rules. That's why we have rules.:D What if we all showed up in outlaw trim? That 8 second pass would be a breeze.

I wouldn't hold ur breath on that one.

You can race if you follow the TSM rules. That's why we have rules.:D What if we all showed up in outlaw trim? That 8 second pass would be a breeze.

Mr. **** Talker

It must not be that easy because I see you ran 9.51@142.9 in Outlaw trim. I wont argue. I will run TSO just to prepare for next year.

Hey Tony didn't your signatureused to say you had stock rods? Did you change them out and that is why you took them out of your signature?
Thanks, Kip

Hey Tony didn't your signatureused to say you had stock rods? Did you change them out and that is why you took them out of your signature?
Thanks, Kip

I still have stock rods Kip. I have not changed anything since I installed the motor last Aug. except I added dual exhaust. :eek:

I didnt think glass doors and lexan windows were permitted in TSO either... But believe with a less than 80mm turbo, stock style heads, and front mount air to air you can weigh 3300lbs.

Cliff, if you are coming to race bring weight cause I am bring scales.:D

I think I will only be coming to spectate. I am racing in King Of The Streets October 9th... and while I am bringing a knife to a gunfight.... the payout is BIG. I don't want to risk hurting the car before then. I went testing last night and the car wasn't leaving the way it should I think my rubber is shot after only 10 passes... 60s were all in the 1.41-1.44 range but it still ran numbers :eek:

But yes my car is underweight for TSM and if I choose to race TSM then I would bolt the ballast back in just like I did at reynolds sweet cheeks. :D

I wouldn't care but all we can drop is 80 lbs from tsm weight. I know you can drop a chit load more than that. We were looking for that legal grudge race with you tho.:eek::D

I didnt think glass doors and lexan windows were permitted in TSO either... But believe with a less than 80mm turbo, stock style heads, and front mount air to air you can weigh 3300lbs.

You can have glass doors and you would be able to weigh in at 3200#. Lexan is not legal.

Mr. **** Talker

It must not be that easy because I see you ran 9.51@142.9 in Outlaw trim. I wont argue. I will run TSO just to prepare for next year.

Tony, the only thing outlaw about their pass was the fact that it was not at a TSM race. I was there when they did it. My fastest pass the car was TSM legal put unfortunately not at a TSM race.

Even though you could add weight to be at 3550lbs, it still would be unfair to the cars that are legal. The reason being is you could put all your weight where ever you want.

your right cliff the weight of these car are to heavy ! kills the motor. the liter the longer the motor last.

How is the engine going to last longer with lighter cars????

I'm sure no one will be turning the tune down b/c of a lighter car.

How is the engine going to last longer with lighter cars????

I'm sure no one will be turning the tune down b/c of a lighter car.

I'm not saying that anyone should or would turn it down since its lighter... But the weight is a huge factor on the stress on the motor, trans, rear, converter, etc..... Since I have a TH350 trans, and a 10 bolt..... I don't like adding weight.