Scot W's 1986 Buick GN FS/TR !!!

Would you take 15k CASH for it CHIEF? No trades, only Cash...:)
Sorry CHIEF 15k is just tooo low!! I just stuck 10k in it this past winter.. Come up (several +) $k and we can talk..

Keep in mind this comes with every spare buick part that I have in my garage which includes a 109 block, crank, rods, pistons, oil pan, rockers on the rocker shafts, Orriginal BRF trans, powedercoated fuel rail, custom 5-point chromolly roll cage W/ swing out, simpson 5-point harness W/single cam loc, and ALOT more!! need a pick-up truck for the parts alone. They go with the car b/c I need them gone! Need the room.

Scot W.

17,000 Clams Sir? Final offer....

Would you believe I thought you were selling it previously for 20k? :cool: Were you adding 15k + 7k = 20k? OR- did you mean 17k and that you'd take 17k for it? I promise I have the money. Or were you selling it for more now, for 22,000 ???

All I have to do is make a phone call to my Fidelity account and can have you a certified (not rubber) check and drive up to the Smokey Mtns to haul it away for you!

Please understand, I've lost over 12% of my 401k and seen it literally dissolve over the past 4 months. I have a lot, but it's shrinking fast! Cash is not easy to find theseadays, and think it's almost like searching for gold for a lot of people lately. I sure others in the board understand.

Thanks in advance Chief for your response Sir :biggrin:

Sorry CHIEF 15k is just tooo low!! I just stuck 10k in it this past winter.. Come up (several +) $k and we can talk..
Scot W.
(Agent86) I said above- " Come up with several plus thousand and we can talk" Meaning more in the 18's range! NOT THE 22k

If you have cash and are intrested in talking to me, send me a PM with your number and I'll give you a call.

Thanks Chief Sir.... :biggrin:
Scot W.

Would you believe I thought you were selling it previously for 20k? :cool: Were you adding 15k + 7k = 20k? OR- did you mean 17k and that you'd take 17k for it? I promise I have the money. Or were you selling it for more now, for 22,000 ???

All I have to do is make a phone call to my Fidelity account and can have you a certified (not rubber) check and drive up to the Smokey Mtns to haul it away for you!

Please understand, I've lost over 12% of my 401k and seen it literally dissolve over the past 4 months. I have a lot, but it's shrinking fast! Cash is not easy to find theseadays, and think it's almost like searching for gold for a lot of people lately. I sure others in the board understand.

Thanks in advance Chief for your response Sir :biggrin:

CASH always does the "talking" :biggrin: None of the woulda coulda shoulda :p

Who ever is interested in scott's car it is worth the money known him for 20 pluss years the car is sick. Was in car with old combo was fast then like he said he stuck a ton in it sence so step up and commit you wont be sorry.

:cool:

hey chief sir :biggrin: i can't believe this car is not gone yet,what a beautiful car!!!i'll trade you my wife and 2 kids for it.

Deposit Pending! Thanks Jim!

Scot W.
I recived the non-refundable deposit today and the guy is supposed to be here next week to pick it up! If all goes well I think the mew owner should be quite happy with it.. ;)

Scot W.