Scot W's 1986 Buick GN FS/TR !!!

scot w.

GNSperformance.com
Well the time has come guy's! I have decided to get rid of my beautifull Grand National W/ the checkered flag painted on the rear quarters. Reason for selling: My two sons really want to race Moto-X and I have two dirtbikes in the garage that I can't get to a track so they can ride.. and I'm in need of something with room, low miles and can pull a 6x12 enclosed trailor.

This car has always been kept in a climate controled garage and alot of you have seen this car in BG and can vouch for this car.

* 85,000 orrig miles.
* 3,500 mi on freshend engine
* 5,000 mi on trans
* Power: Windows, seat, locks, dual mirrors
* Digital Dash
* Electronic touch climate control
* Custom painted Graphix
* New interior upholstery last year
* HID head lights
* New T-top seals
* New PT-70GTQ from Hartline last year
* Everything has been polished or powdercoated on the engine..
* One of a kind Sequential LED taillights
* Custom tinted tailights & marker lights
* Custom trunk kit done by myself

** HERE IS YOUR CHANCE TO OWN A TRUE MID-LOW 10sec STREET/STRIP/AUTOCROSS/ CAR WITH ICE COLD A/C! IT'S ALL STEEL, AND WITH A FIBERGLASS HOOD, TRUNK LID, BUMPERS AND SOME RACE RIMS & TIRES THIS CAR WILL BE INTO THE 9's ON PUMPGAS & METHANOL.

** PRICE & DETAILS can be viewed here:> http://www.injectionx.com/forsale/index.html

Here are the trades considered:

It's first come first serve! The first person that is serious and shows up with cash or the right trade will get the car and all the spare parts I have for a TR!

* This car could be someones real easy, Here is what I'm looking for:

* Full size Crew Cab pick-up 4x4/4x2 low miles. (No rebuilds)
* F-150 / F-250 (short bed)
* GMC 1500/2500
* Chevy silverado 1500/2500
* Dodge ram 1500/2500 with the Hemi
* Toyota tundra
* Nissan Titan

* Full size SUV low miles (No rebuilds)
* Chevy Yukon
* Caddilac Escalade
* For Expedition Eddie Bauer
* Toyota 4 runner (V8 only)
* Nissan Armada

THOSE ARE SOME EXAMPLES OF WHAT I'M LOOKING FOR / OR THERE IS ALWAYS CASH!! SERIOUS CASH OFFERS CONSIDERED!! MAKE OFFERS! ;)

Scot W.

:biggrin: SO has anyone shown up this weekend like they promised to look at the car?

Thats funny (qksilver) You register on the feb 29th 2008 and the only (2) posts are in my thread and you just happen to know prior dealings? Please stay out of here unless you honestly & truely intend on buying a car and please do not highjack this thread again..

Come on Guy's with the Trades! One things for sure, Two things for Certian- Trucks or Suv's will plumet in value, The GN will go up!!! ;)

Bring on the trades and let me see what you got!! :)

Scot W.

I have an Expedition with 83,000 miles. It is not an EB but does have leather interior, p/windows, p/locks, tow package, rear air bags, headers and free flowing exhaust with a Hpertech programmer. I also installed an electric trailer brake. I am the original owner and it has spent its life in Ca. and it has been well maintained. Could offer some cash with the trade. I have pictures if interested.
Jeff
jrandsts@yahoo.com

If you have a vehicle that you would be intrested in trading "PLEASE E-MAIL ME at sgblhb@charter.net With PICTURES- Inside & Out and a FULL detailed list of all the options including engine size and everything!

Thank You!
Scot W.

* Chevy Yukon

You mean Chevy Tahoe or GMC Yukon? :)

I have an 05 GMC Yukon (sorry couldn't control myself) with around 45K miles on it, Leather, XM, Onstar, etc I'd trade you more or less heads up if I could.

My wife would absolutely kill me if I did, I'd have to immediately buy her something with a warranty to appease her since it's, well, HER car :D

(only "my" cars are listed in my sig, her cars are off limits, I'm allowed to change oil on them, that's about it)

nice car. this is one of those "i wish you were ......" things.

i would trade you my titan too with the biggest moonroof you can buy

02162008194.jpg

02122008183.jpg

Still awaiting pic's from (Dixiesys) and (rcantu). The Titan looks nice!

(Daksprt4x4) Your dakota looks nice it's just too small for what I'm needing.

Keep the Trades coming or Cash offers Because Iv'e got a garage full of dirtbikes and the GN needs to go. I

** IF YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO TRADE PLEASE E-MAIL ME PIC'S OF IT TO: sgblhb@charter.net

Thank you!
Scot W.

Make Offers & Show Trades!!

STILL FOR SALE!! I need to get rid of this and get a truck or suv. Iv'e got two sons with dirtbikes sitting in my garage and nothing to pull a 6x12 enclosed trailor with and the moto-X races have already begun...

MAKE OFFERS & SHOW TRADES! (E-mail trade pics to:sgblhb@charter.net ) :)

Scot W.

My Vehicle Wasn't In Your Wish List But When I Bought It The Previous Owner Bought My Van To Haul Dirtbikes Around. Its An 03 E-250 Van, Black, Grey Cloth Captains Chairs, Air, Cruise, Tilt, Pw, Pdl, Power Mirrors, 46,000 Miles, 5.4 Liter Triton, Keyless Entry, Tinted Window's, Has Tie Down's All Over The Inside For Dirtbikes, Heat And Ac In The Rear As Well. Factory 6 Disc Cd Changer, Factory Aluminum Wheels. Just Did Brakes, And Upper And Lower Ball Joints, The Factory Ones Didn't Have Grease Fittings And The New Ones Now Do. Truck Is Clean. A Few Minor Scratches Here And There But Over All I Get Alot Of Compliments Believe It Or Not Even Though Its A Van. I Drive It Almost Every Day And Its Very Comfortable. It Tows My Car On The Trailor Absolutely Fantastic. With No Issues.

Attachments

• TRADE FOR GN.JPG
    TRADE FOR GN.JPG
    94.8 KB · Views: 982
Nice looking van!

My Vehicle Wasn't In Your Wish List But When I Bought It The Previous Owner Bought My Van To Haul Dirtbikes Around. Its An 03 E-250 Van, Black, Grey Cloth Captains Chairs, Air, Cruise, Tilt, Pw, Pdl, Power Mirrors, 46,000 Miles, 5.4 Liter Triton, Keyless Entry, Tinted Window's, Has Tie Down's All Over The Inside For Dirtbikes, Heat And Ac In The Rear As Well. Factory 6 Disc Cd Changer, Factory Aluminum Wheels. Just Did Brakes, And Upper And Lower Ball Joints, The Factory Ones Didn't Have Grease Fittings And The New Ones Now Do. Truck Is Clean. A Few Minor Scratches Here And There But Over All I Get Alot Of Compliments Believe It Or Not Even Though Its A Van. I Drive It Almost Every Day And Its Very Comfortable. It Tows My Car On The Trailor Absolutely Fantastic. With No Issues.
The van looks real nice and 15yrs ago when I raced moto-X that is what we used but I'm looking for something my wife can drive around when were not at the races. She would have that van all wadded up in one week! :biggrin:

Scot W.

2004 1 owner Durango Limited AWD Loaded with every option including a HEMI and New tires:biggrin: