Scanmaster questions -newbie

juan_valdez_zz4

I have an 87 Turbo-T Limited that is pretty much stock except for a CAI and a Hooker exhaust with no cat. I am slowly going to start adding some performance parts and I what to make sure I have the stock set-up tuned right and then I can go from there. Here are my readouts with the engine warmed up, idle and in gear
O2 - up and down .1-.8
AF-04
L8-32
BAT-13.2
INT-145
BL-160
CLT-170
ATS-126
R-675-700
TPS-.42
IAC-32
CC-138
All these number look ok, except for my BL which are high which would be lean. What range should I be shooting for? I was reading the "crazy 02s" thread and they were saying that this number is high because of a vacuum leak or exhaust leak pre-turbo. But I went for a drive and the BL go down to 128-130 cruising around and WOT. Also my O2s at WOT are .800-.820 with 2.0 deg knock on the shift and the cc is locked. This makes me believe that it is running a little rich. I just installed a new IAC and O2 sensor becasue the car was idling badly. It has improved now but I think it could be smoother. I am also going to be adding new plugs and wires soon. Are there any things that I need to check, change, etc to get the BL's down? Is it running rich or lean? I just want to make sure I don't go lean and hurt this low mileage motor. Thanks in advance !!!!!!!

Kyle

Blms range 118 to 138. Your wot #s are alittle high.You are lean down low and rich up top.What chip are you using.Has fuel system been upgraded?How old is o2?Injectors stock?How old is fuel filter?

If memory serves (doubtfull) ;)
I believe the correct PCV is the CV892 or AC892

Here are some answers to the questions posted....

Has fuel system been upgraded?
As far as I know it is all stock. I know I need to get a new pump and the hotwire kit. Where and what type should I get it? Reds, Walbro (what part #?)

How old is o2?
Just replaced it and the numbers from the scanmaster are with the new AC-Delco sensor.

Injectors stock?
Yes

How old is fuel filter?
Don't know... need to change...will change with new AC filter

How would I check to see if the stock Maf is going? I have bought a 3" Impala MAF and translator plus from a friend but it is not on yet.

PCV valve?.... I will replace it with a new one

Vac leaks?... I sprayed carb cleaner at the vac block (stock) to see if the rpms would jump but they didn't. What other problem areas should I check and how?

Cracked stock header?... When I bought the car the previous owner said it was welded and then he got them coated. I will have to investigate some more.

If there are any other things I need to check tell me and I will try it out. (if I can find the time.... work, work, work, ha ha!)
Thanks again for the help suicide six and TurboDave

Kyle