Scanmaster numbers @ warm idle..

Dynalow00

Just a chip and exhaust..
Just wanted to see if these numbers look O.K. It seems to run great so far..

02 796-812
AF 05
L8 33
BAT 13.9
INT 128
BL 128
MPH 00
CLT 181
ATS 57
r 850
TPS .50
IAC 12
cc 19
MAL 00

I am guessing there is a 180* thermostat in there. It seems to hover around there. I have a 160* ordered, just gotta get through emissions first. TPS seems a little high also. I think I set it at .46 or .48 key on, engine off. Any thoughts?

I think I set it at .46 or .48 key on, engine off. Any thoughts?

Yea... set it at .40-.42 engine off and it should be like .42-.44 running, which is perfect. Your set too high at 0.50 IMHO.. Right at the very edge of the ecu not thinking your idling.... if not over.... IAC is marginally low too, but probably ok. Otherwise, look great! :smile: Now lets see the WOT #'s :biggrin:

Sounds good. I tried to set it lower, but the WOT reading seemed low. I know it takes some time to do it right so I'll try it again. Thanks for the input! :biggrin:

Loosen the tps screws just enough to allow movement. Pull the tps all the way forward in it's slots (best WOT), then tighten the lower screw just enough to not allow the tps to slide backwards. Now, tilting the nose of the tps up or down (very slightly), will adjust your idle value.
Shoot for .40-.42 (key on, engine off).

Cool, thanks Dave. I didn't realize pulling the TPS forward affected the WOT, I thought that was just where you needed to begin adjusting from. I will attempt a re-adjustment and post the results. Thank you!:cool:

dave pulling it forward does that mean to the front of the car just making sure i adjusted mine right.