scanmaster and chips for sale

OneLethal87GN

R.I.P. Lethal GN
I have a Scanmaster 2.0 for sale. It works fine, $200 plus shipping. Kenne-Bell Hot Flash chip for 009s. Alot of boost and timing in this chip, alcohol or race fuel recommended, $25 plus shipping. The last chip I believe is a stock chip. $20 plus shipping on this one. I'm selling these because I no longer have a GN and these parts won't do anything but collect dust until I get another one and it may be a while before I get one. Shipping shouldn't be more than a few dollars on any of these items. Thanks for looking.

kb chip

I'll give you $28 for the 009 KB hot flash chip shipped to michigan. Let me know ...... I will pay immediately.
Thanks ........ BW Jones

E-mail me your address and I'll send you mine. You can send a money order since I don't have Paypal. Be sure to have an alky kit or turn the boost down real low since this chip has alot of timing in it. I blew a head gasket with the little 20 degree timing chip from MM so I know this chip would have killed something. I'm not sure of the timing but I believe it to be around 28-30 degrees.

P.S. you may want to add insurance since this is a fragile piece and mail gets thrown around pretty harshly this time of year. I believe insurance is only an extra dollar and some change. It's up to you though.

The K-B chip was sent out this morning. Hopefully you should have it by the middle of next week. Let me know when you get it. Thanks again. Other parts still for sale and I'll pay S&H.:D

There have been a few questions about the scanmaster. It is a 2.0 and no wires have been cut. It works fine. I don't have the manual but you can do a search here and find the instructions quite easily. The lowest I'll take is $200 shipped. It sounds like alot but, for what it does and the parts it can save, I think it's a fair price.:D

I'm interested in the Scanmaster, haw far is Greenville, NC from Statesville, NC? Feel free to PM me if you want.

Greenville is about an hour and a half east of Raleigh. Shipping really shouldn't be much since it is quite light and about the size of a pack of cigarettes. For $200 I'm paying shipping anyways so no worries about that. I'll also throw in insurance for that price. If you have anyone near me that you would like to have come over and check it out then let me know. I don't have a car to test it out with so they must bring their own if they want to test drive with it first. Let me know. Thanks.

Billy, motor and Trans are out! I will let you know when we pull the heads off. Don't forget the valve body:biggrin: