Scan numbers

I got my hands on a scan tool. Here are the numbers at idle:
AF- 007
L8- 038
BL- 128
TPS- .48
IAC- 100
CC- 66
How do those numbers look? The car runs good; smooth idle, decent boost (18-19 lbs on the stock gauge). However....the motor will wind up to 5000 rpms, but it stops pulling strong at about 4000 rpms. Any ideas as to what I should be looking for next?

I just took it for a spin to make sure it was warm. Slight change in numbers. AF-6, L8-36 TPS-.49. It runs at 170 degrees.

TPS needs to be under .48 to read idle. Put it to .44 and leave it. What were the IAC numbers in park warmed with the accesories off?

Jason

I know others will disagree with me, but if it idles fine, LEAVE THE IAC ALONE. Change the TPS to be .44

MY $0.02

Jason

I guess it helps to read the scan tool correctly. I was looking at the wrong number. IAC is 68 at idle.

TPS and IAC too high.. boy I sound so repetitive.

High IAC cuases tip-in issues ;)

.38-.46 on TPS
20's for IAC in park no accessories,lights,etc running

There is a search feature :cool:

TPS is now .38 and IAC is .32. A new problem has arisen now. When I shift into park or neutral, the revs will surge to about 2000 rpms and slowly come down. Vacuum leak? At warm idle, o2 is around .720, but every now and then, a low number (.120 or .130) will briefly appear. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I'm still in the opinion of if the car idles fine, leave the IAC alone. You're having the same problems I had. The o2's should jump around at everything but WOT