Cardizem
Albuterol
Nitroglycerin
Clonazepam
Percocet
Advil
Avapro
Prednisone

So I guess y’all got me with the pill head comment. Problem with your comment is they are all prescribed

= a doctor prescription shopping, multi chemical addicted "victim" .

You've now been outed as a rip of artist on top of all of this negative information on you.

Own it.

The proof is in the :
Advair
Atenolol
Cardizem
Albuterol
Nitroglycerin
Clonazepam
Percocet
Advil
Avapro
Prednisone

: Pudding you make on a daily basis.

Poor, Poor you.

BTW, espousing the "nigga" claim, it's just a deflection for a man who has no valid argument. god luck putting your reputation back together on this board.

Again, YOU'VE BEEN OUTED!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
= doctor prescription shopping, multi chemical addicted "victim" .

You've been outed as a rip of artist on top of all of this.

Own it.

The proof is in the :
Advair
Atenolol
Cardizem
Albuterol
Nitroglycerin
Clonazepam
Percocet
Advil
Avapro
Prednisone

Pudding you make.
Go fuck yourself asshole. Go ram your car into a tree and die
The n word is how I talk. Has nothing to do with race. What are u like 80 years old

You’re mistaken me for someone who gives a shit. U not believing me means absolutely nothing to me

Last edited:
= a doctor prescription shopping, multi chemical addicted "victim" .

You've now been outed as a rip of artist on top of all of this negative information on you.

Own it.

The proof is in the :
Advair
Atenolol
Cardizem
Albuterol
Nitroglycerin
Clonazepam
Percocet
Advil
Avapro
Prednisone

: Pudding you make on a daily basis.

Poor, Poor you.

BTW, espousing the "nigga" claim, it's just a deflection for a man who has no valid argument. god luck putting your reputation back together on this board.

Again, YOU'VE BEEN OUTED!!!!!!!!
Ban me I don’t give a fuck. But I ain’t gunna run from none of y’all N words. Is that better?

I know all about addiction, I know the effort it takes to get better. Never cured, but you CAN get better.

You should reach out. To anyone but me. It's obvious you don't want to help yourself but when you decide you hate what you are doing to yourself, reach out. there are many, many resources available to you.

So is my mother , farther , and infant daughter. Fuck respect give it and get it in return

Yeah, well, the difference is that we all have much respect for TurboTerrorV6. Which is why I stated that you should too! But, alas you have far more troubles than anyone else, right? One upmanship always a sign of a less than fertile mind!

The reality is that all we need, is a quick look at your reaction to all of this, to see who you really are. So, here’s a HINT you’re not doing yourself any favors here at all. Matter of fact, if you had even a hint of innocence, then it is highly unlikely that you would become so defensive in the first place. However, it’s your grave so keep on digging!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know all about addiction, I know the effort it takes to get better. Never cured, but you CAN get better.

You should reach out.
I know I given more narcan in my career to people in respiratory arrest from OD then I could keep on my truck. Unfortunately that has nothing to do with this.

I know I given more narcan in my career to people in respiratory arrest from OD then I could keep on my truck. Unfortunately that has nothing to do with this.

It has EVERYTHING to do with this, and everything else in your life.

Keep on fooling yourself. keep blaming others.

A very HARD fall is coming your way.

Yeah, well, the difference is that we all have much respect for TurboTerrorV6. Which is why I stated that you should too! But, alas you have far more troubles than anyone else, right? One upmanship always a sign of a less than fertile mind!

The reality is that all we need, is a quick look at your reaction to all of this, to see who you really are. So, here’s a HINT you’re not doing yourself any favors here at all. Matter of fact, if you had even a hint of innocence, then it is highly unlikely that you would become so defensive in the first place. However, it’s your grave so keep on digging!!

Because I’m going through some shit that I ain’t fuckin ask for. And I don’t have time or patience for THIS FUCKIN BULLSHIT. THE OP LIED ON ME AND NOBODY EVEN LET ME LOG IN TO GET MY SIDE OUT TILL NOW!!!! IF ANY OF YOU HAD MY PROBLEMS YOU WOULD KILL YOURSELVES. I DON’T STEAL. I FUCKING SENT EVERYTHING I SOLD. AND THE CRANK WAS PROMISED 6/12

Last edited:
Anyone from here remember the pirate 4x4 guy that scammed someone?

Computer hacker wiz dude posted not only all the guys info, but every family member also.

Work addresses, home addresses and all phone numbers.

It was historical !
[/QUOT

yup !!! Classic !

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Now, this is an interesting comment considering you had just stated that you were; “was prying heat bent doors open for nyc port authority pd communications unit”. Who would’ve ever thought that the “Port Authority Communications Unit” would respond to OD calls and / or carry around items such as Narcan???

Seriously goober smoocher why don’t you quit while you’re behind! As you’re only making your situation worse every time you open your beek!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Now, this is an interesting comment considering you had just stated that you were; “was prying heat bent doors open for nyc port authority pd communications unit”. Who would’ve ever thought that the “Port Authority Communications Unit” would respond to OD calls and / or carry around items such as Narcan???

Seriously goober smoocher why don’t you quit while you’re behind! As you’re only making your situation worse every time you open your beek!

Are you really that retarded?

I was talking about assholes saying I was using 9/11 as a sob story. On 9/11 I was prying heat treated doors open before the south tower collapsed.

But I did work at my job a few years before and after 9/11. I meant throughout my career I gave narcan. You understand??? When 9/11 wasn’t happening!!!!!

I have every text you have sent to me saved you pos liar. You know your a pos con artist. I tried calling and texting you for 2 weeks and you never replied because your a scumbag. Dont try and lie again saying that I knew you were sending my parts back. You Said you were sending me 300$ because you never paid me in the first place and supposedly felt bad. Your right about one thing, I did send you the parts because I felt sorry for you and your twin towers handicap scam. I had you on speakerphone the whole time with another buddy and he could tell you were a psychopath. Instead you send me pistons back and sure enough, your dumbass took a hammer or something to the top of one of them because your an idiot. I have no reason to lie. Keep the crank asshole. I really hope it's bent. Should I show the board all of your Christian talk and expose you even more? Your true colors have shown with your replies.

Because I’m going through some shit that I ain’t fuckin ask for. And I don’t have time or patience for THIS FUCKIN BULLSHIT. THE OP LIED ON ME AND NOBODY EVEN LET ME LOG IN TO GET MY SIDE OUT TILL NOW!!!! IF ANY OF YOU HAD MY PROBLEMS YOU WOULD KILL YOURSELVES. I DON’T STEAL. I FUCKING SENT EVERYTHING I SOLD. AND THE CRANK WAS PROMISED 6/12

You didn't PAY for what was sent to you.

That's the original bitch. Did you not read that?

You were fucked from that point going forward because you proved yourself unworthy of ANYONES trust.

Go back, re-read and perhaps try to tell the truth from that starting point. If you cannot defend the non payment for goods you received, well then you are just a straight up POS.

That's how it is. No getting around it, health issues or not.

Ok, you guys win. There’s no talking to y’all. So you get your wish. Im gone.
The crankshaft will ship on 6/12. I don’t have time for this shit.

Anyone wants a piece of me my address is in my first post. Like I said I don’t fear death, police, stalking, fighting, I’m born and raised in Brownsville Brooklyn ny. That’s everyday life to me.

Thank y’all again for bashing me without my side of this.

Are you really that retarded?

I was talking about assholes saying I was using 9/11 as a sob story. On 9/11 I was prying heat treated doors open before the south tower collapsed.

But I did work at my job a few years before and after 9/11. I meant throughout my career I gave narcan. You understand??? When 9/11 wasn’t happening!!!!!
Did you see building 7 come down later on that day? It looked like a controlled demo just kind of free fell simultaneously. Must of been hell around there.

Status
Not open for further replies.