Saw a WE4 for sale road side in MA

Sinical

Just wondering if it is anyone's here? Looked super clean and stockish and it had some printouts from WE4.com on the dash along with the For Sale sign. I was on my way back to the office from the N Attleboro DMV and even though I was running late I still had to stop and admire it.

Just wanted to say nice ride if it was yours. I think that's the first WE4 Ive seen in person.:cool:

Sinical,
I saw it too on Wednesday, Rt 1 at like a hubcap place ?. It was raining so I didn't stop. Do you happen to know what they are asking $$$.
My office is right down the street from there, so I may have to stop when I get a chance.;)

Matt

Sinical,
I saw it too on Wednesday, Rt 1 at like a hubcap place ?. It was raining so I didn't stop. Do you happen to know what they are asking $$$.
My office is right down the street from there, so I may have to stop when I get a chance.;)

Matt

No this was actually on RTE 152 in a driveway. I dont know what he was asking though. All it had was a phone number. It looked super clean though. Was missing the center caps was the only thing i could see. The odo showed 72K