savannah anyone?

sleeper buick

Ok im just moving back to savannah after being away for 7 years and trying to see if there are any turbo buicks around here.

yes,there is some turbo buicks in savannah, and a few of us here in statesboro (1 hr north on i16).....we are trying to come up with a date for a get together.....
keep watching the southeast section.....

I was in Savannah a couple weeks ago and saw a burgundy T with the black out treatment and some GNX style wheels cruising around town. Very nice looking car...

The only one I have seen around here has a forged motor in it and has been sitting on a lift in a shop with rusted fuel rails. I have heard of other turbo regals out here, I think I am the only t top tho.

looking forward to it. spent a long weekend in Savannah/Tybee Island several years ago and enjoyed it a lot.

Ok im just moving back to savannah after being away for 7 years and trying to see if there are any turbo buicks around here.

Please take care and precautions with your car in Savannah! There was a fellow who visited there from FL a few months ago whose white Turbo Buick was stolen downtown. From what I remember reading, it's still missing and an unsolved crime.

Hey guys,

I also live in Savannah and need a GOOD Honest mechanic. My car has been sitting up for sometime now and I'm ready to get it on the road. I don't have time to work on it as I'm in Iraq and have been for quite a while now. Any help to find someone in our area or at least somewhat nearby would Greatly be appreciated and once it's rolling again I also would like to meet up when I'm CONUS.

Thanks guys and hopefully get to meet the locals when I get home........Al

Mechanic near Savannah

A very good one for these cars is GaryK1970. He is in Sylvania now, but is worth taking to him. There are no shops in Savannah that I am aware of that should be tunning these cars. I do know some for basic mechanical repairs that are good and will not over charge in Savannah. Go with GaryK1970 for tunning and electrical issues, you will not go wrong. He brought my car back to life and did a lot of other excellent repairs that were needed. P.S. As a LE officer, DO NOT leave these cars out in Savannah. They WILL get stolen, especially down town.

micky at carter race does alot of my work since i have been back in savannah. they r located behind portmans music on abercorn.