Saturday 8/29/09 Jimmy's Transmission Car Show

LOL...o boy...what did I start here..I just thought it would be nice to meet a fellow regal owner that lives in the town next to me :p

its official waaayyy more important then work, looks like a sick days in order! il b there with my turbo buddy chrisk cant wait!:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

I got one more confirmed, working on 12 other guys to bring their Buicks out!:eek:

Just remember guys when we need tranny work done, you know Jimmy is always there for us!!! We need to show our support!!!!!
You know 6 of us just drove 250+ round trip to Madison, WI on Saturday and few of us have 3 speed tranny.
Hmmmmmm, you know just a reminder for some of the Southside guys that are on the fence!!:D

Prasad

I just got off the phone with the famous Brer Rabbit:eek:If their no baseball then he's in:rolleyes:

I got one more confirmed, working on 12 other guys to bring their Buicks out!:eek:

Just remember guys when we need tranny work done, you know Jimmy is always there for us!!! We need to show our support!!!!!
You know 6 of us just drove 250+ round trip to Madison, WI on Saturday and few of us have 3 speed tranny.
Hmmmmmm, you know just a reminder for some of the Southside guys that are on the fence!!:D

Prasad
It was 300 mile round trip for us. But we wanted to show some support and also meet other Buick owners.

Prasad, Looks like It will be me and possibly 3 more. Let's hope it all works out.
See you :biggrin:

Benny

Anybody from the southside thinking about riding up? Maybe we could come together.
Rick, sorry to hear the news. But knowing you, it's going to be a monster when it goes back in. :eek: