San Antonio Sightings

Hey Guys, I am going to go to the San Antonio Raceway tonight.(Test and Tune Night) It sure would be nice to see a few more Buicks out there. I won’t stay to long just a couple of hours…..anyone up to it? I will be at the gate around 6 o’clock.

Hey Guys, I am going to go to the San Antonio Raceway tonight.(Test and Tune Night) It sure would be nice to see a few more Buicks out there. I won’t stay to long just a couple of hours…..anyone up to it? I will be at the gate around 6 o’clock.

What did you end up running?

Rob

It's a ways. I would say Sea World is South West and Biff's is North East. Probably close to 30 miles. Take 1604 (north - east) all the way to IH35 south. Exit Toepperwein and take a left. Biffs is on the left just past the intersection.

I ran a whole string of 12.4s @ 111mph. Not sure why I was slower this time, maybe the warmer air. My 60 ft times were still bad @ 1.9 and I had trouble holding the car on the line. I guess I will start hunting some s-10 wheel cylinders.

Wow, its good to know we have some GN and Ttype faithfulls in San Anton. I may have to head out to Biffs sometime, but will also be taking Fear out to the track for some testing in the next few months. Wish I would drive her that far to Biff's, but that aint happening with out trailering :). See you guys soon, and how often is Biff's a meeting place? Thanks