San Antonio Sightings

ITSONLYABUICK

How fast could it be?
Since getting my Buick GN I have been keeping my eye out for others. I know these cars are pretty old so seeing other ones on the road is rare, but I have had a few sightings.

Late Feb while driving home I saw a dark colored (brown or red?) Regal turbo. It was dark so I couldn't see the color. It came from I10 west onto 410 east. It was a really clean from what I could see. It exited somewhere around San Pedro.

Today 3/13 while driving up Pat Booker road about 4pm I saw a REALLY clean while Regal. I couldn't tell if it was a turbo car or not. It was a few cars in from and I couldn't get next to it due to traffic. I made my turn and it continued on towards IH35.

The other one was definitely a turbo. I heard it. Funny I saw one at lunch today. McAlister's on DeZavala. It was just a regular black Regal. It looked pretty clean, but might have had some low-rider wheels on it. I only saw the back of the car and a little of the side.

Theres a couple here...I used to have an '84 but sold it. Someone else out there has it now cause the guy I sold it to, sold it. I seen a clean '87 at biffs out on topperwein. Seen one at the Pig Stand.

everytime i go get a haircut at shalom on culebra, i always see a GN parked across the street at some building i dont even know what it is but it looks really nice, all stock, but real nice, if i see a for sale sign im gonna try to jump on it!:cool:

Hey Guys, can’t believe I missed this thread. I have a 87 GN and I am located near Sea World (Wiseman and 1604) that is where I work anyways. Sure would be nice to meet some fellow TB friends in the area and beat up on Mustangs together!:D

Sea World and wiseman...Im trying to get a job over there with chase! Well, I think Im going to biffs tonight...dont have a GN but I love seeing them at the meets

seaworld and wiseman? and ive never seen ur GN!? i stay off potranco and 151,, but i drive a regal limited

I really don’t drive it that often, I will bring it out on a Friday or a Wednesday when I head to the track. I have been learning how to make it go fast for the past year...the hood has been up a lot!:D

Im down here for work but from Missouri and I'm staying over at the Comfort Inn by Sea World,How far is Biffs?

Hey boys! Got my Mickey Thompsons put on yesterday and I am ready to shoot for the 11s. We need to plan a trip to the track one Wednesday night before it get hotter than hell. The cool air really helps a lot. Have any of you been out there yet?

sup guys, i got into a wreck yesterday and they totaled my regal! :mad:
but now im gonna go for a GN or ttype, do any of yall know anyone selling a good one in the area or around SA?
i saw the link acg72 put up, i might take a look at it :cool:

sup guys, i got into a wreck yesterday and they totaled my regal! :mad:
but now im gonna go for a GN or ttype, do any of yall know anyone selling a good one in the area or around SA?
i saw the link acg72 put up, i might take a look at it :cool:

I would jump on that one. If it is in good shape with 60k I would think that is a good deal. I even talked to my wife about going to look at it for a resale later. She said not just no but ..... no.:frown:

Im down here for work but from Missouri and I'm staying over at the Comfort Inn by Sea World,How far is Biffs?

It's a ways. I would say Sea World is South West and Biff's is North East. Probably close to 30 miles. Take 1604 (north - east) all the way to IH35 south. Exit Toepperwein and take a left. Biffs is on the left just past the intersection.