Sam Colalillo's 10.08 133 pass

QKRNYRS

I Know, Right?
Sam Colalillo, who goes by "Sam Colalillo" on TB, watched his WIFE run 10.08 at 133.54 pullin the wheels high! We had her dialed in at 17 psi!

The first pass in the video was Jason, "AffordableGN" on TB.com, racing for $50 against a nitrous backfiring chebby on his way to a low 11 pass. The Chevy pulled the studs for the carb out of the intake and broke the distributor too!

On a side note: What great announcing!

Video - Nitrous backfire and wheelstanding Buick GN.

Way to go! It might have gone in the 9's if it wasn't for the front air dam keeping the car from cutting through the wind like a knife:biggrin: That thing launches great. good thing you know how to pack a chute because you'll probably need one soon.

Dave Fiscus

Let me get this straight...Sam's wife went faster than Sam???

Just messing with ya Sam! Looks like the 9's are in the very near future. Just tell her to go easy on me in Columbus:D

Right on ,, I just chatted with her the other night ,,, she was stoked about that run .....

Looked awsome !!!!!!!

Thats awesome. She drove that thing like a pro. Pretty car, pretty woman, what else can you ask for?:D

Women that drive fast cars kick ass. She handled that car like champ. My new girlfriend requirements are that she better love drag racing and be familiar with FAST. Hopefully will have her own car to beat on:biggrin: . Guess ill be single for a long time. Does she have a sister?

I can't believe that I make a GREAT joke about the air damn and I get nothing! What's the world coming to. That launch was great by the way. Did I hear that announcer say a 120 something 60 foot?

Dave Fiscus

I can't believe that I make a GREAT joke about the air damn and I get nothing! What's the world coming to. That launch was great by the way. Did I hear that announcer say a 120 something 60 foot?

Dave Fiscus

I don't have that problem with my big air dam thanks to a few mishaps loading and unloading the car from my trailer lol. It's well ventilated I guess you could say:D