Salem 2006 TSO Roll Call

TurboDiverArt

The Guru Thorn
Hi All,

We are trying to get an estimate of the number of cars that are planning to come out and race TSO in Salem. Due to family constraints Chris Lyons who normally coordinates the Salem race has asked me to step in and lend a hand. I plan on calling up Ed Baker to help out as Race Coordinator like he did in Norwalk this year.

The current schedule for racing is to have two qualifying passes on Friday night. An additional qualifying pass is scheduled for Sunday afternoon in the heat, should give a good indication as to what the track will hold for first round of eliminations. Eliminations will start in the late afternoon and complete Saturday night.

There is $750 up for grabs to the winner and $375 for the runner up. Like Indy and Norwalk, this is one of the biggest TSO payout this year. An 8 car minimum field is required. Racers must qualify with a 9.99 minimum to enter eliminations. I believe this is going to be the biggest TSO field this year and should have some very exciting racing. Come on out, have some fun and maybe take home the cash!

Hartline Performance will pay an additional $100 contingency to the winner and $50 to the runner up if they have a Hartline Performance sticker on their car.

If there are other vendors that wish to pay contingency please let me know so I can get the word out.

Thanks and let’s go racing!
Art.

I made an error in the above post. There is no TSO racing on Sunday. Two qualifying runs on Friday, one qualifying Saturday afternoon and eliminations later in the day on Saturday. Sorry if this was confusing to anyone!

Art