Safety harness

REGALTURBO

I Am The Master..Master..
Looking to install a 4 or 5 point set-up. Anybody know of a type that is pretty much a bolt in setup for our cars? I don`t have a roll bar but just looking for a little more protection.

Thanks

For any type of harness you'll need a roll bar to attach the harness to to be compliant with any sanctioning bodies. Otherwise you are increasing your danger of injury/death. Save your money and use your stock seatbelts. I'm not going to bash on you too hard, but ricers put fake harnesses in their cars, not buick owners.

Thanks for the advice. I`m not ready for the roll bar yet...but since I`m approaching low 11s or high 10s I just wanted to be strapped in a little better. Even on the street. I`ve already been thrown out of my local track. I`m just becoming alittle uneasy about my stock seat belts.

And I know what fake ricers do.....usually break my balls!!!

Again, I'm not trying to beat you up too much, but if you've already been chucked off the track and you're driving a low 11-high 10 car, you really should be concerned for YOUR safety. Perhaps it's time for that roll bar. I know, I understand the desire not to get one. I don't want one in my GN, either. They are a bit of a pain, huh. Just thinking out loud. Safety first.

Things happen real fast at those speeds and those capabilities. Have you watched this?
http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/tu...-not-do-burn-out-your-srt10-nws-language.html