sad story

so 3 weeks ago i was going to a freinds took a back road about 5 miles away by the old us30 drag strip,i see a 84 out front of a house forsale looked nice seats were a 9 body was a 8 ,called the number voice mail ,and i did this about 5 times in the last 3 weeks,no return.so tthis morning i go to the house at about 8am to try and catch somebody there ,didnt see the car though:( older guy came to the door did the old sorry to disturb you this early and told him why i was there ,said he sold the car last week:mad: so just conversating about it he was the original owner ,43,000 miles,awr he ment atr headers a bigger turbo and injecters and full exhaust torque converter and trans was built by a guy in chicago along with all the engine work in the 90s he said ,story was never sat outside until forsale ,his kid wrecked his mudstain and asked if he could use the gn since it was just sitting ,no problem dad says, 1 month later blows the trans out of it ,has it towed home and it sits for 3 years in garage till it goes out front forsale,wife told him it had to go so the new car could be in garage ,and he has had it long enough taking up space.sold it for friggin 1,500 bucks:mad::eek: said he couldnt get back to everybody calling cuase of health reasons takes up alot of his time ,but i can tell you this if somebody in that area bought it its prolly gonna have some big rims stereo and a ridiculos paint job in a few months,i hope somebody who bought it knew what it was and keeps it nice,:(. owell if i didnt have bad luck i wouldnt have any ,a day late and a dollar short always .

i had a hard time following that, but someone got a decent (not great, not bad- just decent) deal on a car that needs some work.

the "sad" part of the story is that the guy thinks he needs to let his kid destroy his cars after destroying his own..

for 1,500 great deal he can double his money if not more just in parts,full atr headers and exhaust for a h/a:eek: ,doors interior trans stall turbo..imo excellent steal

There's a old drag strip that was called US 30 located in York PA, didn't realize there was one in Indiana too....