s7ummit wheels

Are you sure the 15 x 10 with the 4.50 BS AND 275-60-15 MT DR will not rub on frame or fender lip.:cool:

ive got a rolled lip and air bags but i havent decided which tire im going with yet.im sure bthey will stick out as bad as i hate that i dont have the funds right now to notch the frame.

I saw a set of the bullet hole style wheels on a monte running around town, they look good, but the price makes them look great ;) And he was saying that if your worried about brand names that weld center caps fit them too!

Also if there going to be wheels only for the track, summit once in a while have blemish sales and there even cheaper.

Ill be picking up a set when i get around to it.

yeah but im talking about the two new styles that are in the first post.one looks like the centerline wheel and the other kind of like a mickey thompson wheel

well i broke down and bought the drag thrust wheels lol wish me luck. i hate trying to deside on stuff like wheels cause theirs so many good looking styles.

Good choice. I am looking forward to seeing your car with these wheels. We have to get ready for the shootout and have your 700+ HP car ready to go. See you soon.

Noble

It's all in good fun. I really am looking forward to seeing that car go. Hope the tires will hook up for you. We still need a test night at CVille when I get back in a couple of weeks.

lol i can already see you gonna get me beat up in noble :)

yeah im hopin i can swing some tires this month lol funny how stuff creeps up on ya at the last second....like goin back to school lol

well heres pics what you guys think? $491 bucks for rims and lugnuts. im gonna try a 295/65 but whats on it now are 275/65 on 10 inch rim 4.5 bs no spacer and aboutquarter to half inch clerance on inside frame.no bags well i have 1 on pass side thats at 4 lbs.

Attachments

• summit wheels 001.jpg
    summit wheels 001.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 639
  • summit wheels 003.jpg
    summit wheels 003.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 799
  • summit wheels 004.jpg
    summit wheels 004.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 634
  • summit wheels 008.jpg
    summit wheels 008.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 1,033
  • summit wheels 002.jpg
    summit wheels 002.jpg
    122 KB · Views: 688
Looks great. A good set of rims does so much for the look of the car. I like the stance and hope the 275-60-15's will hook that baby up. No more 1/4mile burnouts. HiTech6

Combo looks great. But the big tire will not fit. without major work. Not so much the width, but the height. Nice Crocks!