S2 Car

This morn I took the pics. Figured out to upload them here. After the first one took 15 minutes to load 25% I thought it was this board. So I tried Photobucket. Same thing. I cleaned my computer and tried again with photobucket. Slow slow slow. I just left my computer on uploading and had to leave. Just got home and they're on PB. Everything is super slow so now I think it's Centurytel is slow.

Try this URL.......

http://s1122.photobucket.com/user/Ch-n-Ch/library/Buick Car and parts

I'll try to explain more about the pics after dinner

Oh, and if anyone wants to talk to me about this car.....

509 935-6844

Keep in mind this is my home phone and I'm in and out all day. Evenings are best, pacific time. Neal, I'd love to call you but I don't have long distance...lol. I dislike Centurytel so much I refuse to pay them for long distance. So you can call me at the above number if you want. Chuck, you too.

Where have you been hiding? Haven't seen you in years.Still have the pawn shop?
David Day
Good to hear from you David. I do miss the gang at BG and the fun we all had. I'm retarded now and my son and a couple of other guys run the shop. To keep busy I'm building a western town on some acreage we bought. So far there's a Saloon (of course) a Hotel, a General Store, a Church, and a Livery Stable. Next comes the graveyard....so don't make me mad...lol.
I'm getting rid of all my old Buick parts...I was looking over them all the other day and I've got parts I don't even know (or remember) what they are.

Pic 1...Car under cover and under eaves...where it's sat for many years.
Pic 2 3 4 5.Taaaarrrrraaaaa! The dust is included. The front wheels are just to hold it up...I have front runners on Weldon wheels in later pic.
Pic 6 door needing finishing.
Pic 7 headliner drooping. And the backing thing can't be removed due to cage. I never did figure what I was going to do with it.
Pic 8 I had taken the console up to repair a wire. I never finished.
Pic 9 There is one of Kirban's gauge holder hanging down ... the one that fits on top of the console. I can't remember what shifter that is. There's a tranny brake button on the console.
Pic 10 OOh, I just saw the cage door bar in the back set. It has both door removable bars. I don't know if these are legal for a full cage...I suspect not. So you'd have to weld them in place and crawl over.
Pic 11 Bat, fuel cell, fuel pump NOT reconnected yet. Under the plastic bag is the fuel line to the engine.
Pic 12 Note the straight out downpipe. I forgot to mention it has dual fans. It has an 88 turbo. The wide bank 02 sensor is on far side of the dwnpipe. I believe the bung on the closest side was for a egt sender. Dunno where it went to. The stick is a custom hold-the-hood-up. I was going to put some worn out hood shocks....fiberglass is so light it needs other shocks...I thought worn out ones would do. AC delete...still got the AC housing...can go with if wanted. The bat is just plastic.
Pic 13 Forgot wastegate....cant remember name.
Pic 14 Ah, the good old powermaster
Pic 15 Fuel regulator
Pic 16 More engine
Pic 17 Front runners and wheels
Pic 18 Looking down on one of the slicks...just to show very little wear on the wear hole.
Pic 19 Those dew things I'm selling in another post
Pic 20 I found this...forgot I had it...lol. I must have bought it for my T-Type since it has the white stripe.
Pic 21 My new car

That's it...any questions just ask away. I'm trying to work through all the email so please be patient.