WANTED :
T Type center caps a damaged pair missing lugs
A set of 4 in E.C.
Cyberdyne dash

Please reply to lovellgl@aol.com !!!!
Parts are satis. Guaranted.

Re: headers

Originally posted by x t-top
still waiting for pics on headers . I see this is the second or the revised post. once again the please send to tdesmo@comcast.net

No offense to Gary, but if you're saying you've posted in another thread about these parts and I've been waiting a while also (posted on both boards) for some pics, never mind a simple response, well the we have to start to wonder, who the hell is this guy. Doesn't take but a couple seconds to post a reply and I've seen that he's been on the boards after I've posted a request for pics and what not.

Like I said Gary (if you read this) no offense, but if you're lookin' to sell something, let us know you have seen these posts and may be taking pics in the near future or maybe you don't even have the capability (no digital cam), but at least let as know. I have cash in hand right now and I'm sure others may also. Just help a brother out a little ;)

Intercooler pipe

interested in the int. pipe. is this for use with the plemum specers? estimate the extra length.:cool:

Sorry for the glitch,Bill, but I'm just not that computer literate. I did try with the pictures !

The extra length polished stainless innercooler pipe is for use with a plenum spacer and is approximately 1 / 2" longer than my other standard length pipe. I put them side by side yesterday.

The headers were sold to Rescued87GN last night.
Thanks for your interest. Gary L.

Stainless stl. Headers,etc.

To date, the headers have been sold and the longer innercooler pipe and spacer are reserved. The other part are still up for grabs - -. Thank you all for your interest and patience. Gary L.

Do you still have the a-pillar pod? 2" gauge?
Conrad

breather extension

Is the breather extension a stock polished unit or is it one that has a K&N filter clamped to the top?