S&S Turbo Regal

Dave is like, dead or something.
I call him every single day trying to get ahold of him so i can get my parts out of his shop and no answer. =/

When I call the voice mail picks right up on the first ring and says it is full. I hope one day to drive my GN again. My motor has been there sense the end of Jan. I know that he has had many problems during the year but enough is enough. My dad is too easy going and let this drag on too long. I think he has finally had enough and I am trying to set up a trip before Christmas to get our engine while I am out for Christmas.

Dave, if you read this please call.

Zack Willett

Not trying to start anything

I don't hit this board like I use to but, seems like he was in really bad health and trying to sell the business. I don't want to start anything here but, he and Jay (Turbo Motion ) were working together for a while on the intakes. Maybe Jay can give you some info.

Dave

I know the whole story, I have been in the middle of it for the last year. Some times you have to step up to the plate and do what is right and that is not being done. I talk to Jay all the time and he has not seen Dave. Dad did get to talk to Dave's dad and he is checking into our motor for us. Just hope to end this nightmare soon.

Zack

its too bad damnit, dave was a ****ing cool guy..I really cant understand why he wouldnt want to just get this work done , the sooner the better and then noone would be trying to lynch mob him anymore..

Dave

My dad got a hold of Dave's dad and we are going down to get our parts after Chirstmas. He told him we did not care if it was finished or not we just want our stuff. I was ready to put a Chevy crate motor in the GN after all the BS we have been through. Hope this nightmare will be over soon. I am sure that at one time Dave was a good Buick engine builder and may still be, but the problems he has encountered this last year has pushed him over the edge. I hope the next post I put up will be about real hot air Tech. Thanks BFH for not moving this post to the lounge as it is really mostly about hot airs.

PS: That 34 hour round trip is a killer but worth it if we get our engine back.

Thanks,
Zack

Dave is an honorable guy

Dave's health problems and a certain situation with a well known employee surely put him in an uncomfortable unbearable situation. It is tragic that a certain employee could use this untimely situation to hurt others within the community and he walks away scott free.

Dave stepped up to the plate and honored arrangements that
his well known employee wouldn't. ( as that certain employee ran off with parts, tools, and money from the turbo Regal community.

I wish the best for Dave and hope his situation becomes better for himself and the turbo Regal community. He was willing to make an effort to better our fold and I'm one of those who encouraged him to do it (prodded him, poked him, and sometimes cussed at him in the process of it all). He was willing to assist a very small community.

I can assure you Dave didn't make a profit for his efforts in bettering our fold, or in giving extra of his limited time for us. He felt it was the right thing to do when other vendors were more than willing to ignored us. If anything is true it will be my last statement... after all of his efforts many of you let him down by not supporting him financially either through an unwillingness on your part or through purchasing parts and accessories through vendors who would not ever stick their necks out for our fold.

Sometimes the truth hurts and for those of you who want to throw a left hook at me you better have your facts together before throwing that left hook at me. Yes, I criticized Dave over the years... I also supported him financially. If you haven't supported him with your wallet you simply don't have a leg to stand on IMO.

I also know what it is like to give someone a project and then have to wait months on end for it. Then have to reacquire the project in pieces afterwards. It feels awful, the lost time, the deposit money that is lost, and in my case pieces ended up missing or stated as being lost to never be returned. A friendship was lost in the deal, and the legal process that took place afterwards in which nobody won except for the lawyer who will never lose.