Rusty GN on Ebay

The original Eagle GT's would have lasted 19K miles. It has a set of worn out Eagle ST's on it. If it doesn't have 119K miles on it, it has 219K miles.

Yep straight out of the Eastern Canada rust belt. I'm surprised there is enough of it left to sell. Some other things I really like about this 19,000 mile car is the placement of the intercooled emblem, the driver's side tailpipe being different from the passenger's side, the horn button, and the fact that it is a super rare T-top model and that the powermaster didn't even last 19,000 miles. :rolleyes: Somebody is really gonna get burned on this one...:eek:

REally!!! Hey Sanity check.. Is it me or is the driver side exhaust out farther than the passenger?

Damn!!!

If he gets away with saying that thing has 19,000 on the clock...then I am gonna start saying my 202,000 is really 2,000!:eek: I mean...Geez! My car as "worn" as it is, has a much nicer steering wheel. And my exhaust lasted up until about 6 months ago. When I bought my car in 1991 it had 28,000 on the clock and the stock 215/65/15's on it. They lasted for another 15-20 thousand before they need replaced.

Like the saying goes "A fool and his money are soon parted"!:rolleyes:

OK this is getting ridiculous... $9200 for a rusty GN with at least 219,000 miles on it. I bet it will hit $12,000 before the end.

Originally posted by aperrego
REally!!! Hey Sanity check.. Is it me or is the driver side exhaust out farther than the passenger?
That tailpipe looks like it might trip up an unsuspecting pedestrian.:eek:
Nice baloney slice on that so that it matches the other side.:confused:

Posted on the e-bay add:
"Location WEST PALM BEACH, FLORIDA FLY IN - DRIVE HOME!"

FLY IN-DRIVE HOME should probably be FLY IN-PUSH HOME

geeeez, my t-type with 190,000 miles has a better body than that and it was daily driven for 10 years IN WISCONSIN!...only rust on my car is in the door jam, and the trunk, like that guy

Unreal....

"Please remember that this is a LIQUIDATION SALE OF AN ASSET AS IS AND WHERE IS, and Your accepted bid is considered BINDING under applicable statute! "AS IS" MEANS THAT THE BUYER ASSUMES ALL DEFECTS AND HAS NO RIGHT OF RESCISSION AND IS NOT ENTITLED TO ANY COMPENSATION FOR UNKNOWN OR UNDISCLOSED DAMAGE OR REPAIRS."

This kind of statement is always reassuring...hmmm? :eek:

I think the Bidders on this car all took a swim in the same Gene Pool!!:rolleyes:

I wish my exhaust looked like that:rolleyes:

What does a "raped ape" run like??? :confused:

"This is a high performance car and may not be suitable for all drivers." Yeh, some arn't strong enough to push it home. :D

"FOR ANSWERS TO INTELLIGENT QUESTIONS PLEASE CALL
TOLL FREE" Looks like they really care about the customer!! :rolleyes: