Rust Free Door

gmpower

Rust free passenger's side door for sale. Appears to be original paint and also bondo free. I am selling this as a door shell only, the glass is missing and I am not sure if the power window or power door lock motors work.

These doors are getting more rare by the year. They use to be much cheaper and easier for me to get.

If you look up the feeback forum archives, edezutel has left me a positive feedback on April 5, 2008 for a dirver's door I sent him. Rest assured I will provide an excellent product and service.

$220 plus shipping, I can make special shipping arrangements if the buyer wants the door packed or shipped a certain way.

PM or call me direct (415)533-7521 if you have any questions. Chris

Attachments

• IMG_0510.jpg
    IMG_0510.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 270
  • IMG_0511.jpg
    IMG_0511.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 270
  • IMG_0512.jpg
    IMG_0512.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 276
  • IMG_0514.jpg
    IMG_0514.jpg
    101 KB · Views: 273
  • IMG_0515.jpg
    IMG_0515.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 273
Shipping

I have had many inquiries about shipping costs so here is a rough estimate:
Probably $90.00 will get the door to any major US city. If the buyer would prefer the door is packed in a wooden crate, I could build one, but I am not sure how much extra the shipping costs would be, so I'm going to guess it would be an extra $50.00 just to be safe.

I am also flexible if the buyer would like the door to be packed any other way. These are just estimates and not real quotes. Any other questions? Please feel free to ask. Thanks for looking. Chris

All PM's replied to. I only have late night access to the internet on weekdays, so for a quicker response you can call me at (415)533-7521. Thanks. Chris

I can not believe this door with a perfect seem is still on here for the price you are asking. If i had more space i would have grabbed this even though its 3000 miles away. I find it funny how many jack asses up here in the northeast think 300-400 is too much for a decent door that is not all bubbled on the seam. A$$holes up here want to pay 150 for a f ucking door that is nearly impossible to find. Out of every g-body ive seen in the last 7 years that wasnt stored in a garage ive seen and looked at only about 10 that had decent doors on them unless they have already been replaced. So out of a couple hundred only about 10 good ones. 5%. Who would part with them? LOL. Ill sell them the glass for $100 if they want something cheap. Lots of good glass up here:tongue:

I can not believe this door with a perfect seem is still on here for the price you are asking. If i had more space i would have grabbed this even though its 3000 miles away. I find it funny how many jack asses up here in the northeast think 300-400 is too much for a decent door that is not all bubbled on the seam. A$$holes up here want to pay 150 for a f ucking door that is nearly impossible to find. Out of every g-body ive seen in the last 7 years that wasnt stored in a garage ive seen and looked at only about 10 that had decent doors on them unless they have already been replaced. So out of a couple hundred only about 10 good ones. 5%. Who would part with them? LOL. Ill sell them the glass for $100 if they want something cheap. Lots of good glass up here:tongue:

tell us how you really feel :eek: :biggrin:

Come offer me $150 for a door like the one pictured to see how i really feel:biggrin:

ok ok ok ..you buy it ..I don't want to take it from under you :p Get it to Ct and Ill buy it for $200!!! you make $$$$ :eek: :biggrin:

TTT for ya.. surprised no one has stepped up :confused:

ok ok ok ..you buy it ..I don't want to take it from under you :p Get it to Ct and Ill buy it for $200!!! you make $$$$ :eek: :biggrin:

TTT for ya.. surprised no one has stepped up :confused:

lol. If i needed a door and i cost $200 to get it here i would be all over it