Rust Free Body Parts and more

psiedv6,
I don't want to rock the boat here, but isn't $850 high for an 8.5 posi? Locally, I can get one for $250. I had contemplated buying it, but I don't think it will be strong enough for the Caddy 509 going in my '84 Coupe. However, the 8.5 is pretty strong as Jeff Swartz uses one in his 710 hp/850 ft.lb., 11.8 second 507 Caddy that won Car Craft Magazine's Real Street Eliminator in '02.

psiedv6,
I don't want to rock the boat here, but isn't $850 high for an 8.5 posi? Locally, I can get one for $250. I had contemplated buying it, but I don't think it will be strong enough for the Caddy 509 going in my '84 Coupe. However, the 8.5 is pretty strong as Jeff Swartz uses one in his 710 hp/850 ft.lb., 11.8 second 507 Caddy that won Car Craft Magazine's Real Street Eliminator in '02.

thats a good first post if I've ever read one!.....:rolleyes:
where are you located so one of us can go pick that up, and I dont need it!:eek:

It is the complete DRUM to DRUM 8.5 WITH POSI REAR END for $850 that fits a G-body NOT a CADILLAC :rolleyes:

psiedv6,

PM'ed you
Inner rear wheel wells (rear both sides)?
Full rear seat pan?

PM'ed you 2
Passenger door for my 87 GN???? zip code 20874 ups comes daily total =??

I don't really have time to take pictures of all of them, is there something you are looking for on one of them.
Got any pics of the deck lids?

:frown:
psiedv6,

TURBOELKY,
A friend that has an '86 fastback Monte with a 454 bought an extra one a few years back for $250 as a spare. If anything, I would buy it for myself and see how it holds up. While it doesn't fit a Caddy, it will if you channel the frame. I believe that's what Jeff did on his car which is running 315/35 Drag Radials.
As a side note, I think it's great that the Buick V6 block will take all of the boost you guys give it, and it's fun to watch the Englishtown races. I used to be into 'stangs, but they don't have enough room. I'm still interested in picking up a Regal (missed one a friend had that he traded for a running FWD Buick; the car is now getting a BBC) to put a Caddy into.
Finally, about 15 years ago, I saw my first GN run on the street at the St.Ignace Straits Area Car Show. The car was parked on the side of the road in front of me. It was triple black with a blue/purple decal on the driver's door that read "Kenne Bell". Back then, I knew about Kenne Bell, and the parts available for the turbo cars. What impressed me was how the car slowly pulled out into the road, and how it accelerated with no muss and no fuss.

Floor pan for drivers side 87 T-type? Driver door? Transmission crossmember?

Shipped to 23320 residential?

Thanks!

I have a few crossmembers $75 shipped, and the complete driver side will need to be shipped by freight and most guys don't want to pay that $150+ just for the shipping end, from what I have seen anyways.

Floor pan for drivers side 87 T-type? Driver door? Transmission crossmember?

Shipped to 23320 residential?

Thanks!

So it's the entire drivers side pan then? I am interested in actual cost. Looking more and more like I am going to buy a T-type that needs a new drivers side pan.