rust bucket...

jg78regal

well my 78 regal is a rust bucket and a half. it needs doors and a quarter panel and prob a fender. everything mech is new. i was thinking of geting a rolling chassis g body, geting rid of the carb setup and get a fuel inj unit off of a later turbo car. and putting that in the g body. will this work?

it will work you just will have to get computer,wiring harness,intake manifold,injectors,fuel rails,fuel pump anything i miss guys

ya i looked into and im just going to part the car out, i have a lot of good parts like engine,trans, front clip, trunk, and interior pieces so if anyone needs anything let me know. im in erie pa

Where ya located? I know where there's another 78 and the idiot want's $500 for it with a SBC in it. Texas car btw and it has surface rust.

Man! all these cars are always too far away! I guess the public didnt really like turbo cars here in the desert:frown:

LOL

A.j.

interior pieces

Hello if you are going to part the car out I need a turbo dash bezel, thanks

Charlie f1

Hi . If you run across two of those I would like a chance to buy the other one . Thanks , Bobby . Turbo control center, knock control and distrubutor .

Hi . If you run across two of those I would like a chance to buy the other one . Thanks , Bobby . Turbo control center, knock control and distrubutor .

I've got 1 spare for my car and I'd still like to find a 78-80 dist and retard box. I thought I had one located but the guy won't sell the dist by itself and the box is already gone. Sorry Bobby. Since you're a newby go to your conrtols and list your location ect. Tell us what you have but do it in another thread that you start. Hijacks are common but we try to keep from doing them.:D We don't get pissed off unless it's taken WAY off topic. Ok, hijack over.:biggrin: