Rushforth 18's on the GN

nope. Too borderline ghetto to me.

BTW, if you like the rims in that one link posted, I'm not sure what's wrong with you:biggrin:

Attachments

• untitled.JPG
    untitled.JPG
    43.9 KB · Views: 561
Not a fan of big wheels , but they are clean cars.. Wouldn't say Ghetto because you have to know the the Ghetto ,these cars wouldn't last....

Car looks very good with those wheels, Do they sell them in all black or a combination of black and chrome?

Car looks very good with those wheels, Do they sell them in all black or a combination of black and chrome?

Yeah, They have all sorts of options. Check out his site and you'll see a lot of what he offers. I think you have to be careful with black wheels since it all just blends together, it's hard to see where the wheel ends and the tire begins. Plus it kinda hides the design of the wheel, but that's just my opinion.

Paul

Looks good. Black centers would have really set it off for me. Stance is not bad, but get it right and :eek::D.

Great looking GN. I like the wheels too. Wonder how it would look with black centers and polished lips.

probably something like this....

Great looking GN. I like the wheels too. Wonder how it would look with black centers and polished lips.

photocopy.jpg

quick chop.... more of an anodized look

Attachments

• photo copy.jpg
    photo copy.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 384
That is some awesome photoshopping! Looks real! They look good with the flat black finish, Imagine a set of red six piston brakes behind those! Guess some one needs to man up and buy a set in black!

Good job! Brushed aluminum always looks good on a black car ..Good tire selection too!