Running lean off idle when I mash the gas

Sixxshot87

This is a fairly broad question but I have noticed I have been running very lean when I hit the gas until about what feels like the end of second gear. If I watch the scan master when all of this is happening, it will read about 0.50 MV like the fuel is not being richened up to compensate for hitting the gas. The fuel pressure gauge is reading 41 lbs line on and I cannot find any vacuum lines that are disconnected. Also I will note at higher RPMs the O2s finally rise. If I were to brake boost and say spray some alky in by pressing the test button you can tell the car is real lean normally because it gains ALOT of power when i spray extra fuel in even at the same given boost (like it is bringing the air/fuel ration to where it should be). What would cause this?. What "circuit" is SUPPOSED to add fuel? Anyone have a check list I can go through to diagnose this?. cross counts are cycling like they should and everything else seems to be in range at idle.

So, what kind of knock your seeing?:eek:

Voltage is going up like it should and am not seeing any knock on the scan master. Its just like the adding the fuel part is delayed in the reaction to the pedal. The car reacts instantly but is not like it should fuel wise

I had it set at 41 line ON ill bump it to 43 line on and see what happens. line off jumps to around 50