Run Data, Any Feedback?

Charles Young

C Young
Hey guys, went to the track last night and made a few passes after installing the TR6/2 step and having the trans rebuilt. Tweaked a few other things too. My stated goal has been to run 11.5 speeds even though the local track is only 1/8th mile. I figure that is generally about a 7.5 in the 1/8th, right?
Anyway, when I get a decent 60' time I'm thinking I'm about there. I'm attaching a pic of the better time slip and the corresponding PL file. The data looks pretty good to me but I welcome any feedback from those of you more experienced with this stuff.
Comments, see any adjustments needed?
Thanks ahead of time!

Attachments

• 4.15.17-4.dat
    108.1 KB · Views: 48
  • IMG_2692 (1).JPG
    IMG_2692 (1).JPG
    64.1 KB · Views: 68
Hey guys, went to the track last night and made a few passes after installing the TR6/2 step and having the trans rebuilt. Tweaked a few other things too. My stated goal has been to run 11.5 speeds even though the local track is only 1/8th mile. I figure that is generally about a 7.5 in the 1/8th, right?
Anyway, when I get a decent 60' time I'm thinking I'm about there. I'm attaching a pic of the better time slip and the corresponding PL file. The data looks pretty good to me but I welcome any feedback from those of you more experienced with this stuff.
Comments, see any adjustments needed?
Thanks ahead of time!
The 1/8 times don't always mean it will run x in the 1/4.looking at your slip you need to drop the 60ft and you will hit your 1/8 et goal easily,your car makes good 1/8mph and if it back halfs a conservative 20mph you have a mid 11 sec pass.with your combo and 1/8 mph the car could be 60fting 1.5/1.6.

Looks like you are running a little rich at the bottom end and lean at the top. Need to adjust your fuel curve a little bit. The WOT TPS is a little low but is ok. Raising it won't really change anything.

Your high gear O2's look a little low......tickling the 720's. No KR so you may be right on the edge. IAT'S look pretty high on the big end too. Also you TPS looks to be too low (under 4.0) throughout the run
Good mph

Your high gear O2's look a little low......tickling the 720's. No KR so you may be right on the edge. IAT'S look pretty high on the big end too. Also you TPS looks to be too low (under 4.0) throughout the run
Good mph
Thank you sir!
I wondered about the O2's... Scan master actually recorded something in the 570's but that didn't show up on PL during the pass so I figured it was just after letting off the gas; I hope so anyway.

Don't know what to do about IAT's. Just realized it isn't in my sig but I have an older Eastern Peformance Front mount IC and don't see spending money on something better right now.

As for TPS, maybe I was a little scared and didn't have the pedal mashed all the way. :) I checked/set it in the garage not long ago and I do believe it was higher at full WOT. I'll review.
Thanks for the feedback!

You can reduce the IAT by going to a cold air intake. The IC plays no roll on this

That I can't help you with as I just run the 3" cone style under the hood. Lot's run them though

I just went back over on of my PL files from last Aug and my IAT's were 118-120* at the end of the 1/4, so I think your fine. I thought mine were lower but I guess not.

Thank you sir!
I wondered about the O2's... Scan master actually recorded something in the 570's but that didn't show up on PL during the pass so I figured it was just after letting off the gas; I hope so anyway.

Don't know what to do about IAT's. Just realized it isn't in my sig but I have an older Eastern Peformance Front mount IC and don't see spending money on something better right now.

As for TPS, maybe I was a little scared and didn't have the pedal mashed all the way. :) I checked/set it in the garage not long ago and I do believe it was higher at full WOT. I'll review.
Thanks for the feedback!
you don't need a new inter cooler to run 11.5s.the air temp in the throttle body gets dropped significantly after the inter cooler and after the meth injection.if your o2s are low 700s in the 1/8 there is not enough fuel volume or meth pump may be down on pressure.this is why I look at fuel pressure off the rail and on the methanol system.