rpo tag...

rattrod30

A$$hole
Mine has clear plastic over it and is over another sticker . is this normal ?
It matches VIN and options on car . Have noticed others have no plastic coating and aren't stuck over the top of other labels. Whats up with mine ?Thanks.

Attachments

• DSCN1004.JPG
    DSCN1004.JPG
    40.8 KB · Views: 167
Yep that's normal. Somewhere around the 86 model year GM stopped using the plastic cover. There are also minor differences between the years and where the car was built too. Some have the list reading left to right. Some read up to down. Some have 13 columns and some 15. Do your research if you want to reproduce it accurately.

Thanks !

Yep that's normal. Somewhere around the 86 model year GM stopped using the plastic cover. There are also minor differences between the years and where the car was built too. Some have the list reading left to right. Some read up to down. Some have 13 columns and some 15. Do your research if you want to reproduce it accurately.

As long as it's original it's just fine as is. Thanks for your reply.

BY4 I/P Nameplate Applique "Grand National"

Whats this? unless it's refering to the tiny GN emblem to the far right I don't have this...?

Attachments

• rd.jpg
    rd.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 102
NOt really sure Gayl

I think the I/P stands for instrument panel so maybe there is a 'Grand National' insignia near the driver instruments or maybe it refers to the dash insert panel above the glovebox?

Glad you folks made it to the Meet - I might be up your way in a week or two. Pardeeville show is nice.
Bob