Roy/Laz 8.32 @169mph in testing.

86brick

It's just a V6 Brick.....
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JwpVlM2oGyM[/YOUTUBE]

1:23 mark.:D:cool:

Great job!!!

very glad to hear that y'all are getting things sorted out. Reynold may be very interesting this year.

Congrat's Roy the car looks good! I hope you guys make it to reynolds. It wouldn't be the same without you guys.

Nice! An 8.32 with only a 1.36 60' I predict a 7 second timeslip before the year is over :)

Congrats Roy & Laz

Nice! An 8.32 with only a 1.36 60' I predict a 7 second timeslip before the year is over :)

That would be sweet.

I remember the first dead hookers event when Roy ran there. A lot of the ls1 guys from need2speed were like why is there a parachute on the back of that car and it has a v6 in it? Then they seen the 8 second times popping up and were like :eek:

Looks like south FL has a lot of steam. Not common to see that many monsters at a rental.

Well...

So glad to see my boys getting there!

Your heart in our body. This combo's been a challenge to the guru. Baby steps...baby steps...:)
Does not look good for Reynolds this year.:confused:
Thanks guys for the preps. It's all thanks to Laz and help from many friends who are always trying to hook us up.

Nice pass Roy, sevens are comin soon. Congrats to you and Laz, hard work pays off. I didnt go to Reynolds either. :0(