Rot free rolling body for sale

INEEDAGN

Seen Your Member
This is an abandoned rebody project I bought for the powertrain. It's an 84 regal that has been off the road for a very long time. They had a wrecked 86 GN and transferred the entire powertrain and dash, etc and started sanding it down for paint, the area behind the dash as well as the firewall are already painted black. This car is 99% rust free, there is some surface rust on the rear frame area (no holes rotted through it) and the passenger side door bottom had some surface rust on it that was apparently ground down, it's still a good usable door it's just not "mint". The drivers door, the trunk lid, the floor pans, front fenders, and quarter panels, inside and out, are what I would consider "mint used". There is no interior, engine, tranny, lenses, bumpers, etc with this car it is basically just the sheet metal. Non turbo hood and for some reason an 81-83 header panel. I have an NOS turbo hood available also for an extra $700 if you need a hood. Right now the car has a low mile 8.5 GN OPEN DIFF rear end in it, it will go with the car if it sells at my price, I can keep it and knock a couple hundred off. Car also has an extremely nice GN dash pad already installed. Same deal, if it sells for my price it goes with the car although there will be no dash harness or instrument cluster in it, I will include the padded gray gauge surround part of the dash. column shifter steering column. windshield is good to the best of my knowledge. The drivers inner plastic fender is the correct turbo part, the passengers is an NA inner but its broken anyway. Non turbo heater box (although the motor fits fine without the turbo heater box) and the steering box is anyones guess as to whether they swapped it with the GN one. My guess is NO. LOL. supposedly it has the correct turbo fuel lines but I did not verify. Brakes were whole and working before I stole the powermaster and aluminum drums off it. NO REAR BRAKE DRUMS. No master cylinder or booster but the powermaster pedal stays in it. I took a TON of pictures of this thing when I had it on the lift at work, I will not post them all here now but rest assured there is no rust anywhere except a little on the passengers door bottom and some surface rust on the rear frame. This car, I could part out and chop up but as a whole it is so clean I hope to see someone with lots of time and little money use this to save a complete rustbucket turbo regal. Did I mention it has an 86 GN vin number on it? It has the correct rivets holding it on, and I do have the title for that VIN, but it is a previous salvage title, and though its an open title its from south dakota in the early 90's. The drivers front fender and inner fender is the original one off the wrecked GN, the blue fender that came off this car had a dent in it, so they switched them out. The blue fender is here and is fixable and goes with the car. Some of the blue limited interior parts and seats and carpet are still in the car. It has some GN exhaust parts still in it including a brand new looking muffler but I think its an aftermarket muffler.

$1500 WITH the GN 8.5 rear and GN dash. I got a lead on a 7.5 open diff to slide in it if you want me to knock $300 off the price. Car is located in rural northeast kansas. Will not ship, there is some bare metal on this car and it is stored indoors on concrete. It spent many years in the back of a body shop and the bare metal does not have anything more than a few spots of surface rust. I have a few more small items to remove from the car but I thought I'd go ahead and list it here so if someone wants it before winter sets in, they have a chance to come get it before snow falls.

Check my feedback. It's an honest description :) Thanks for looking

bob

Attachments

• 87 GN parts car 012.jpg
    87 GN parts car 012.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 885
  • 87 GN parts car 023.jpg
    87 GN parts car 023.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 883
  • 87 GN parts car 034.jpg
    87 GN parts car 034.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 883
  • 87 GN parts car 049.jpg
    87 GN parts car 049.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 883
  • 100_0774 sized.jpg
    100_0774 sized.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 884
This is all for tonight. I will post more pics as I bump the thread, assuming its not sold right away.

Attachments

• 100_0784 sized.jpg
    100_0784 sized.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 845
  • 100_0796 sized.jpg
    100_0796 sized.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 846
  • 100_0808 sized.jpg
    100_0808 sized.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 842
  • 100_0813 sized.jpg
    100_0813 sized.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 847
  • 100_0845 sized.jpg
    100_0845 sized.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 845
Well it just so happens that I found a rust hole in the passenger wheel house at the frame. I've made the executive decision to take the sawzall to this thing. Bolt on parts are going to be listed separate, I'm cutting the body tub apart for pstch panels, and the frame is being sold to a dirt tracker. Unless someone happens to want it whole, speak now or forever hold your peace. Still would be a good car to pick up if you want to frame off restore a rust bucket. Very little work needed to use this car as a whole.

Car

Hi, I sent you a PM... Please contact me to discuss the car. I'm interested. 267 640 7222

yes it will be a whole car through the winter at this point in time. No time to take it apart. But it's still for sale as a whole if someone wants it.