rosewood and burgandy cars

Instro84

USAF retired
what color interiors are out there? my car is rosewood and thinking of changing interior color to either black or gray.

Go tan with the rosewood. Very nice combo and was never done I do not believe.

If you're going with leather I would go tan. If you're staying cloth, I'd do a dark grey.

Peter

hmmmm never thought of tan have to check it out, i seen red car with it it would definately be different

I have dark red with grey interior.
Rosewood with tan would be fantastic, and I would guess tan is one of the rarer interiors (besides sage).

my car has the dark burgandy never thought about a color change on the interior. the head liner, dash, all side panels,door panels,inside window trim.seems like alot of work unless you already have it all tore apart.

Attachments

• CameraAwesomePhoto.jpg
    CameraAwesomePhoto.jpg
    465.6 KB · Views: 94
Do some people even read the original post before responding?!?!?!

I think the tan would be very cool. The Rosewood is a very nice color. Swapping the dash wouldn't even be really necessary. Buick did a few interiors where the dash was a different color from the rest of the inside. If you choose to do that, do all the seats 2 tone like a GN. Tan outsides with deep maroon centers. Wow, this could be really cool. I'm getting ideas as I type this.

I have a Burgundy with Gray interior not very impressive in my opinioin. I have a rosewood with Burgundy cloth that looks nice. D-84 2 tone rosewood & Burgundy & Burgundy interior.
If you ever seen a Black or Blue with Tan interior they look pretty sharp. Just trying to picture Tan in a rosewood. Rosewood may be a little too light for a Tan interior? Dark color like Burgundy looks good.

My 84 T type was a nice burgundy metallic color originally, and had the TAN lear siegler optional bucket seat interior like the 84 grand nationals from the factory. All trim pieces are identical to 84 GN components, had a charcoal grey steering wheel and dash pad, tan console, tan carpet, etc. Its the only car this color ive ever seen, however the previous owner painted it black, and Im in the process of rebuilding it again (black again). I was really torn on painting it back the original burgundy, but my wife said no, so black is back. It is a good combination, I suggest looking for full 84 interior pieces from a GN and throwing them in there. It looks sweet.

My T is white with burgundy interior. Looks good. I think Kendals rosewood had burgundy interior. Looked good.

111609_2032[00].jpg
111609_2034[00].jpg
050402_1514[00].jpg
050402_1512[00].jpg
050402_1515[00].jpg
I mounted a '95 Passat cup holder on the side of the console.
Appears with this new computer operating system I'm having trouble attaching pics.

I also mounted a '95 Passat cup holder on the console

Attachments

• 050402_1512[00].jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 59
  • 050402_1514[00].jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 75
  • 050402_1515[00].jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 53
  • 111609_2032[00].jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 59
  • 111609_2034[00].jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 49