ROSEWOOD 24,000 mile 87 T $19K firm OHIO

BobbyBuick

PURCHACED NEW PROJECT need to sell this to make the room , ROSEWOOD 24,000 mile 87 T $18,500 .email me for details.Car Is located in my basement in a air conditioned and heated shop.DAYTON OHIO 937-286-4343 needs paint, fillers, CAR DRIVES LIKE NEW>LIKE BRAND NEW.never touched OEM exhaust bobbybuick@sbcglobal.net
DAYTON OHIO
untouched original car down to the screen in the IC
headliner has been replaced
shiftier handle been replaced
antennas been repaired
sun visor replaced
tires have been replaced
everything works as the factory delivered the car
has a couple door dings
header has chips
low option car ,manual windows ,digital dash (works perfect) and posi car
was going to do a repaint and sell for 25 but i need the room
stock chip. paperwork

87_Buick_T_Type_Turbo.JPG
87_Buick_T_Type_Turbo_dash.JPG
87_Buick_T_Type_Turbo_LRS.JPG
87_T-Type_Turbo.JPG
397489_160804164130420_683847067_n.jpg
Picture 016.jpg
Picture 018.jpg
Picture 040.jpg

Last edited:
I drove this car earlier this year and it is like a time warp. The car drives and rides as a new one. Very nice car you will look for along time to find one this nice.
DDay

Awesome car, good luck
Bump this up

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

I can deliver car to KY/TN line close to Dale Hollow or Nashville Area in mid July if someone is interested and wants to save on shipping car can be driven anywhere

wat a beauty. u got any pics of the motor compartment that aren't 3 inches away. can't really make anything out

wat a beauty. u got any pics of the motor compartment that aren't 3 inches away. can't really make anything out

Congrats! That was a good looking car and a nice color to boot.
When is the yellow one coming up for sale? :D