Rollmaster std timing set...

Full throttle sells parts, they are not an engine builder. That chain looks crazy to me.

Call Niick and he will help you get the right chain, from experience

With rollmaster the Chain isnt the undersize the gears are. Pro gear makes their chains the difference. But, progear is dog shit formed into a timing set and their chains snap...stick with rollmaster.

If it's the chain or gears,something isn't right, I'm not putting it on. I spoke with Nick last night, (thank you again Nick), he also checked out the video and said no way, ever. So Nick is sending me something to try out..I'll heep this thread updated...thanks again guys....Mike

So I spoke with Nick @ Arizona gn, last week and he said no way. He even went out of his way and sent me a new set to try that was perfect the first shot. It's not a double roller but, I'll take it any day over that rollmaster. I'm not sure what the deal is?, either my motor has been worked on or there's something up with the set itself? Also spoke with Fullthrottle and they won't take it back...so I'm not sure if someone wants to give it a try but it's up for sale...thanks for the replies guys....Mike

Was the one Nick sent you std or undersized? If it was std and the one from Fullthrottle is std then something is def wrong with the rollmaster. What was their reason for not returning? How long have you had it?

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I'm not exactly sure which one from Nick, but Fullthrottle said they can't take it back because it has been installed...I'll get the #s off the set from Nick...Mike

It’s amazing to me when a so called reputable vender doesn’t do right by a customer that everyone goes silent on here.

No one has balls any more.

Mike did nothing wrong!

It is very cool of Nick stepping up.

I for one am boycotting Full Throttle permanently.

I thought we were a family?

Grow some balls people!

D

Bunch of cowards. Minus half of one.

“edit” minus half of two

So sad.

D

Last edited: