roller rocker 3/8 adjuster drilled to 7/16

matt921

So I recently bought a set of kenne bell rockers off a member on here. But the company that shipped them didn't give to shits about what was in there and threw them around. Well long story short broke two of the adjuster screws.

Has anyone ever drilled out the 3/8 adjuster and tapped in for 7/16. I can't find anything that's the same in 3/8. but jesel comp and a few others make the same style but only in 7/16. So I picked up a few from the machine shop in hopes this can be done. Has anyone done this.

So I recently bought a set of kenne bell rockers off a member on here. But the company that shipped them didn't give to shits about what was in there and threw them around. Well long story short broke two of the adjuster screws.

Has anyone ever drilled out the 3/8 adjuster and tapped in for 7/16. I can't find anything that's the same in 3/8. but jesel comp and a few others make the same style but only in 7/16. So I picked up a few from the machine shop in hopes this can be done. Has anyone done this.

With out seeing and knowing what wall thickness would be left it would be a WAG if it would be ok. I am pretty sure my harland sharps for our mustang use the 3/8 - 24 adjuster you need. You can give them a call tommorow...ask for Randy. HTH

With out seeing and knowing what wall thickness would be left it would be a WAG if it would be ok. I am pretty sure my harland sharps for our mustang use the 3/8 - 24 adjuster you need. You can give them a call tommorow...ask for Randy. HTH