Roll Call for BPG Event

I plan to be there . :D Reminds me I need to replace all of my safety gear . I think it all expired sitting out in the shop waiting on someone to fix my motor . :rolleyes:

whats the payout?

whats the payout for tso there this year? since i've got about a million in my car what fu23in difference does it make right ? lol :rolleyes:

pit steaks on football grill

sounds good to me either way win or lose i get a pit steak cause i'm doining the cooking lol:D

Guess it's just me ? Guess that would help my odds of getting past the first round .:biggrin:

Are ya ready for some furiously fast cars in Columbus??

In order to bump up the excitement about our event Renee is putting together a fast car, heads up, race class!

How about a "No Time" race? No times will be shown on the timing tower, but the WIN light will be working for the fastest car! A "run what you brung" race, Buick powered or bodied or both!

Only rule, you must be qualified as one of the 4 fastest cars on the grounds Saturday. Turn up the juice, turn up the boost, lets hear some cars screaming down the track.

This will be a "Winner takes all" race with a cash payout!

Renee will have 1 to 2 qualifying runs on Saturday with NO TIMES during the qualifying, and then we will call you to the lanes for first round which will be, basically, a semi-final round! There will be at least an hour cool down time between rounds. Renee will need all racers attempting this class to bring her your time slip so Renee can keep track of the who is going to be in the "Finishline Furious Four"!

Spread the word, "No Time Finishline Furious Four". Times will be turned off, side betting is encouraged!!

you need to contact Renee to turn in time slips more info here http://www.buickperformancegroup.com...rs-in-Columbus