RJCRacing face book page

Race Jace

Research, New Tech and Development
Staff member
take a look at the RJC Racing Face Book page. We put some really cool videos and pics up there.

How is it going Race Jace,did you ever buy that boy of yours a jr dragster yet;)Talk to you guys soon

Kevin

no JR dragster for Jace Jr. You know it is funny. You cant make kids like something no matter how much you love it. I eat breath and love Buicks. I am a gear head through and through. He could care less. he just wants to shoot stuff on x-box. lol

That is soooo true Jason.My girls loved the Jrs but my oldest wants a dragster not the Buicks:confused: however i have no interst in a dragster.It will be interesting this year,either she will drive the Buicks or have to get a better job to buy her own dragster o_O

Kevin

no JR dragster for Jace Jr. You know it is funny. You cant make kids like something no matter how much you love it. I eat breath and love Buicks. I am a gear head through and through. He could care less. he just wants to shoot stuff on x-box. lol
Sounds like my boy...... hard to get him out to the shop to help with the buick and he is afraid to drive it(probably because i'd kill him if he hurt it)

The xbox on the other hand he is up until the wee hours of the morning with that!

Sounds like my boy...... hard to get him out to the shop to help with the buick and he is afraid to drive it(probably because i'd kill him if he hurt it)

The xbox on the other hand he is up until the wee hours of the morning with that!

It is funny everyone that has boys say the same thing.I can't keep my daughters away from racing:cool: ,heck they are both on their IPAD looking to see where all the girls are qualified in Pamona.The one thing with daughters is they only want to see the women in NHRA,Force,Enders etc:confused:

Kevin