RJC PCV valve reviews

RegalT-type85

I'm about to put my car back together, I've been looking at this, I know I'm not might be pushing enough boost but Still Looking. Does anybody have pros or cons about it or reviews, THanks

i dont use one but i have read alot of reviews on it here. some good and some bad. try a search on google.

ahh I see, sucks when a item gets a 50/50 guess it depends on combo, i also heard it is to be use with your PCV not replace but SO many things going around. thanks will look it up:cool:

It doesn't meter the vacuum properly and has caused BLM issues on some cars; but, the factory PCV doesn't restrict boost pressure as it should and carnkcase pressure pushes oil everywhere. Sounds to me like you need both. The RJC crackes open at a mild vacuum so the factory PCV will do it's job, and when boost hits, then the RJC valve hits and hopefully keeps the boost where it belongs. Kirban sells the RJC valve and another brand valve that is to be used with the factory PCV. I'm going to try using a new factory PCV as well as one of the PCV checkvalves available, probably the RJC as I've had good luck with their other products, but I've had good luck with anything from Kirban too, so do as you will...just my 2 cents. I'll report back after I start leaning on her this Spring.

i have one in my car but i don't use a pcv with it,didnt know you wer suppose to hmm...

direct from his site

This is an industrial Viton sealed check valve that will not leak under boost and should last forever. Unlike stock steel PCV valves that leak under boost this Billet brass valve features Viton positive action seals that do not leak under boosted conditions. When the stock PCV leaks it causes pressure to build in the crank case causing oil leaks everywhere. This simply replaces your stock PCV for a trouble, maintenance free PCV. On the shelf now.

Concernng our products

We do sell the RJC PCV valve also the check valve option and the correct application OEM PCV valve. In the books the PCV valve appears to have a unique part number specifically for the 3.8 turbo sfi engines.

What works best? I personally do not know but I htink one of these 3 options will do the trick.
We also carry the 100% correct PCV grommet which is probably shot in your car if its original.

denniskirban@yahoo.com

Thx

Thanks Dennis ,nice to see vendor support on a personel level:D

Kevin

Stock PCV and 3/8 check valve, nothing fancy and it costs cheap. A search will bring up the link, I believe it is made from US plastics.