RJC or other than stock pulleys

bigal614

Supporting Vendor
I'm interested in underdrive or stock pulleys. Please be ready to shoot me some pics of what you have. Thanx......Al

have a couple of underdrive pullys. Une is steel from ATR.$50 shipped. The other is a March aluminun with belt for $75 shipped

I have one that is new. It has never been installed and is black in color. $90 shipped email me if you want it -----Jeremy

I dont have any pics but they pulley is brand new. let me know if you are still interested. I dont have a digital camera.

SIXBANGR, have a couple of underdrive pullys. Une is steel from ATR.$50 shipped. The other is a March aluminun with belt for $75 shipped.

jdpolzin, I have one that is new. It has never been installed and is black in color. $90 shipped email me if you want it -----Jeremy

Hey guys, I'm interested and understand if you don't have any pics but can you give me a little more info on them such as, which pulleys they are? Condition if not new? underdrive or stock size? etc. Thanx

Hey Bigal, the pulley that I have is the pulley that bolts to the harmonic balancer. It is an underdrive pulley that includes a billet adapter and shim. Like I said, it has never been installed so it will come with the instructions also. thanks -----Jeremy

I HAVE A UNDERDRIVE PULLEY FOR THE CRANK THATS LIKE NEW. DOESNT HAVE A FAN ON IT FOR THE IC

MAKE ME AN OFFER

I have a set of moroso underdrives that consists of underdrive crank and alternator pullies, instructions (with belt part numbers), and a used correct length belt, for $75 plus shipping. I haven't got them off the car just yet but I can easily send you pics. I was slow to respond to the thread though so you've probably worked something out already.

bob