Rjc Intercooler # Ic325

garage

Does anyone have any info on these intercoolers?
Have one on your car? How do you like it? Install? ETC.

Looks like a grat unit. I am considering one for my car. Maybe the largest one for my application. I would like to hear from anyone that has one as well.

RJC cooler

i have one and the fit is excellent. i have yet to make it to the track but my car runs cool and i have ran 24 psi with high 26 deg timing with 100 octane. i had no knock but my injectors are maxed out so i am spraying alky to make up for some more fuel. i don't think there is a better intercooler for the money.....................................................................Bob

i have one - fit and finish is EXCELLENT! You will NOT Be diappointed:eek: . Jason is a top notch vendor!!!:biggrin:

Love mine! running a little hot but I have a stock rad. & cooling system. Going to make a few adjustments & I think it will be good to go. Fit perfect!

times

check the times out in the sig....i think the intercooler is working great:) Bob

times

check the times out in the sig....i think the intercooler is working great:) i just need some slicks................................................Bob