RJC Install HELP

Coltsfan1

Hay brothers wondering if anyone that has had issues installing the RJC exhaust 3" crossover could give me a call for a lil assistance. Thanks. Chad.
815 695 5290. Asap

I've had three of them that wouldn't line up right . The muffler would be barely on the pipe that goes over the axle. i had to weld it instead of using the clamps. You must also have the hangers from the stock exhaust.

I've had three of them that wouldn't line up right . The muffler would be barely on the pipe that goes over the axle. i had to weld it instead of using the clamps. You must also have the hangers from the stock exhaust.
My engine builder installed mine and he had to fab up stock exhaust hangers in order to install mine. So I second that.

Well I was hoping for a phone call from someone for some advise but didn't get zip
(n)
Dude I'm sorry. You can contact TurboDave231 via PM and see if he can help you. He installed two RJC 3" exhaust. However, he is a very busy man. Let me check through my pictures, I may have taken them when my car was on a lift. Dumb question, have you contacted Jason?

Dude I'm sorry. You can contact TurboDave231 via PM and see if he can help you. He installed two RJC 3" exhaust. However, he is a very busy man. Let me check through my pictures, I may have taken them when my car was on a lift. Dumb question, have you contacted Jason?

Well I started Friday night and they are closed sat and sun so no I haven't talked to him. I was hoping to speak with someone here that had personally installed there own......

Well I started Friday night and they are closed sat and sun so no I haven't talked to him. I was hoping to speak with someone here that had personally installed there own......
All Dave Roland, turbodave231, can say is no. But I would send him a PM. I would have been in deep if Dave Roland hadn't installed installed.