RJC controller, chips, lots more

imjoesnuffy

I just break stuff!
Been upgrading some parts. Went with a MAF Translator Pro, so I don't need any of the things below. Unless otherwise stated all parts are used and in good shape. Prices are shipped, unless otherwise noted.

RJC manual boost controller $45

I have three Turbotweakchips for sale.

91 octane, version 5.4 $25
93 Octane chip, version 5.6 $45
110+ race chip, version 5.2 $45

MAF Translator PRO splice in harness. Was installed in a car, in good working order. The engine harness side was cut, not the MAFT pro harness. Make offer.

Stock up-pipe, powdercoated black, with an alchy bung already welded in. $30

GN/TR flywheel in good shape. The crank and torque converter bolt holes are not wallowed out. $35 plus shipping

86/87 AC compressor got it from someone who had it disconnected. I just needed one to get the car up and running. Looks to be in great shape but I never ran it. $50 plus shipping

86/87 AC lines in great shape. $50 plus shipping

84/85 AC compressor with the lines. Make offer

86/87 EGR valve with cover. Make offer

8445 Heads, Make offer

2 Dot connecting rods, I have a bunch. Make offer

Cam sensor in good working order with cap that isn't cracked. Make offer

Stock rear sway bar, make offer.

Poston's check valve to replace the PVC valve $12 shipped

Stock lower control arms, unboxed. Make offer

Cruise control bracket, I have 2 of them. Make offer.

Cruise control regulator? with cable that came off my car when it was a Hot air. I think it is the same as the 86/87 but don't know for sure.

Just looking to clean up the garage and help recoup some recent expenses(trans rebuilt and getting the car painted). If you need pics of anything or have any questions just ask. I am at Fort Knox and take paypal.

If someone were to come over and take all of these parts that would be best for me and I would give them a heck of a deal.

Thanks,
John

the 93 tt chip, what turbo/injectors?

60# injectors for all three. Thanks for pointing that out.

the 93 tt chip, what turbo/injectors?

60# injectors for all three. Thanks for pointing that out.

What is stock injectors? I am new to these Buicks and I am trying to help a buddy with his setup. I believe he is all stock except an older Kenny Bell 9006 chip that is in there now.

Will the 93 octane work for him?

What would you reccommend he do for a budgeted improvement? His ECU is registering with a bad code and he is looking to replace it and maybe the chip.

Thanks,
Mike

What is stock injectors? I am new to these Buicks and I am trying to help a buddy with his setup. I believe he is all stock except an older Kenny Bell 9006 chip that is in there now.

Will the 93 octane work for him?

What would you reccommend he do for a budgeted improvement? His ECU is registering with a bad code and he is looking to replace it and maybe the chip.

Thanks,
Mike

Mike,

Before your friend starts to make improvements or modifying it. I would recommend he get it running right, before he starts throwing parts at it. What code is it reading? A good place to start would be to have your friend check out Malfunction Codes Reference to take care of any issues the car may have. From there I would recommend some spring cleaning at this link: The Grand National / T-Type / Turbo Regal Buick Spring Cleaning Guide

Once you get the car running right, he can stop there or begin modifying.

Here is a link for some proven recipes for solid performance: Turbo Buick Performance Build Ups/Recipes Some of the equipment listed is a little outdated, but hopefully he will get the point.

Stock injectors are either 26 or 28# I don't remember. The chips that I have for sale are for the 60/65 mototron injectors. Over twice the size of your friends injectors, so they would do him no good at all. The chip in the ECM is specific to the size of the injector. Turbotweak chips are the best I have used so far, I haven't used them all but I have ran 3 other brands. If I could use one with a MAFTpro I would but I need an extender pro chip to take advantage of the system.

This is a good site with alot of resources. Check out Turbo Regal Web Site as well. Use the search functions if at all possible, or ask a question in the appropriate section and most that frequent this site are very helpful. If you have any further questions, feel free to ask of PM me.

Take care,
John

When I ordered it, I told Eric it was for a PT-51. Little bit bigger than a TE-44 or TA-49.

Forgot that I also have a set of front seats that need to be recovered. They have all of the trim as well. Black trim, not the grey. Make offer.

If this hasn't been ebay'ed yet, I will take the turbotweak 91 octane chip and the RJC boost controller. I am assuing the controller is the simple quick spool valve thingy.

I just need the chip as a spare so that I have the option of running stock maf as a backup for my extender setup on next years power tour. For $25 it'd be cheap insurance to carry the stock maf along.

If this hasn't been ebay'ed yet, I will take the turbotweak 91 octane chip and the RJC boost controller. I am assuing the controller is the simple quick spool valve thingy.

I just need the chip as a spare so that I have the option of running stock maf as a backup for my extender setup on next years power tour. For $25 it'd be cheap insurance to carry the stock maf along.

Both are still available. Bought the RJC controller this year at BG, it is the simple quick spool valve thingy :biggrin: Paypal will ship the fastest. realjoesnuffy@yahoo.com

If needed, I can PM you my address.

Yeah send me a PM and I'll get you a postal MO out this week. My car is in winter storage early this year so there's no hurry on it. Thanks.

bob koch

Well over the past month I have been extremely busy at work. The "Summer Surge" peaked with severals weeks of 16 hour workdays in basic training land. Got my transmission rebuilt and installed, got the car painted and MAF translator pro installed. I haven't had a chance to put anything on ebay. One more bump. If you see something you like make an offer.

RJC manual boost controller $45-Sold pending payment

I have three Turbotweakchips for sale all for 60# injectors
91 octane, version 5.4 $25- Sold pending payment
93 Octane chip, version 5.6 $45
110+ race chip, version 5.2 $45

MAF Translator PRO splice in harness. Was installed in a car, in good working order. The engine harness side was cut, not the MAFT pro harness.

Stock up-pipe, powdercoated black, with an alchy bung already welded in.

GN/TR flywheel in good shape. The crank and torque converter bolt holes are not wallowed out. $35 plus shipping

86/87 AC compressor got it from someone who had it disconnected. I just needed one to get the car up and running. Looks to be in great shape but I never ran it.

86/87 AC lines in great shape.

84/85 AC compressor with the lines.

86/87 EGR valve with cover.

8445 Heads

2 Dot connecting rods, I have a bunch.

Cam sensor in good working order with cap that isn't cracked.

Stock rear sway bar.

Poston's check valve to replace the PVC valve

Stock lower control arms, unboxed.

Cruise control bracket, I have 2 of them.

Cruise control regulator? with cable that came off my car when it was a Hot air. I think it is the same as the 86/87 but don't know for sure.

Set of cloth front seats out of my 85 GN, need to be recovered and padding replaced/add to driver's side seat.