RJC air plate

avon

try me
Do those RJC air plate really makes a big difference ?

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

I'm with you. But I'm trying to prove a point.

The point has been proven. Unless you are trying to prove their are two camps that believe two completely different things. There's real world data on here about it. Including from the designer.

Long time since I've seen a post from that name...
Power Plate works, however more things come into play like the type of doghouse used.
If you read plugs you will see the difference I saw when I first purchased one.
I see more of an even read on plugs when you use one. That's the price of admission to me.

I was advised that they don't work that well with alky -

If you're nowhere near a max tune it won't do you any good. It can't help until you are in a good state of tune AND start getting on the edge of the first cylinder detonating.

If you just pick an arbitrary boost number and leave it there, the power plate won't help you.

I ran with alky. No problems to speak of.

I spray dual nozzel alky with one. Zero issues. Grumpy has been in the 9's with one. Ton's of post about it on here.

Do a search on "interesting numbers" on the site. Richard Clark runs some flow tests on a variety of parts including the RJC plate further down the thread.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

If you're nowhere near a max tune it won't do you any good. It can't help until you are in a good state of tune AND start getting on the edge of the first cylinder detonating.

If you just pick an arbitrary boost number and leave it there, the power plate won't help you.

avon may not have a lot of posts here and you might take him for a newbie ..be assure he's not a rookie player and has gone faster than most on the board with his TAblock powered regal
he pushes his stuff in the Baltimore /cecil area , nitrous out of the hole and 8s is think is where i last saw him

at your level most would say no plate ,
was mentioned on alky injection that they like them because they are using the plenum to distribute a fuel, i believe in them on stock and precision plenums and know somethat have done well with them ...but on my mease plenum i dont run one, keith built them with his own design distribution plate inside tbut mine is open . years ago i was told pull it off at higher hp levels

avon may not have a lot of posts here and you might take him for a newbie ..be assure he's not a rookie player and has gone faster than most on the board with his TAblock powered regal
he pushes his stuff in the Baltimore /cecil area , nitrous out of the hole and 8s is think is where i last saw him

at your level most would say no plate ,
was mentioned on alky injection that they like them because they are using the plenum to distribute a fuel, i believe in them on stock and precision plenums and know somethat have done well with them ...but on my mease plenum i dont run one, keith built them with his own design distribution plate inside tbut mine is open . years ago i was told pull it off at higher hp levels

Thanks you know I don't post much but this post was for friend of mine and he did not believe me thanks for the support