003.jpg

004.jpg

005.jpg

006.jpg

007.jpg

DENTED RIM..rear***

008.jpg

009.jpg

Dan, sorry, not buying, but I just had to comment after seeing your GN with those ROH rims and tires.....My GOD your GN looks just GREAT with that wheel/tire combination!!!!1:eek: Man, it just blew me away, it's so darn mean and nasty looking, and I mean that in a positive way. Some cars just HAVE to have something said about them when they look THIS cool!

You've got that thing sitting just RIGHT!!!!! Dag gone nice job!! If I didn't already have Torque Thusts IIs on my GN, I'd be on your wheels faster than flies on s***.(pardon me:rolleyes:)

So, just had to say something as your pictures of your GN is just beautiful!!!!! Whew!!!! What a car!!!!!! Absolutely great job you did on it!

(hint: I wouldn't mind at all if you willed it to me:rolleyes:)

Bruce '87 Grand National

For what it's worth, I agree whole heartedly with Bruce. Nice car!!

I actually pondered buying the wheels back for a minute they are priced so nicely! Trying not to do anything cosmetic to the TTA though.

For what it's worth, I agree whole heartedly with Bruce. Nice car!!

I actually pondered buying the wheels back for a minute they are priced so nicely! Trying not to do anything cosmetic to the TTA though.

Does it look ok with the GN rims? FYI - my wife hates them. She likes it better with the ROHs...but I don't care! :biggrin:

Sale pending. If they fit the buyer's car, they're sold.

incase your wondering... unless you were running an inch or more spacer they dont have enough back space to run on the rear of a trans am and no spacer is going to make it doable , you'd have to narrow the rear , for fronts they would be ok

Thanks, Paul.

Sale of ROHs fell through. They didn't fit. Was a lowered '67 Camaro and the fronts rubbed.

So back ttt.

Just saw this. No...don't travel up that way.

Rims are still for sale. Didn't fit potential buyer's setup.

Does it look ok with the GN rims? FYI - my wife hates them. She likes it better with the ROHs...but I don't care! :biggrin:

Sale pending. If they fit the buyer's car, they're sold.

Sorry, just saw this Dan. I apparently don't get email notifications from this site anymore?? Anyway, thanks again for letting John try them out. Woulda saved him lots of $$ if they had worked.

I like the car with the GN rims. Still has a kick ass stance. I'm a big fan of the pro-touring look so I like the big wheels, but ain't nothing wrong with GN wheels either.

Sorry, just saw this Dan. I apparently don't get email notifications from this site anymore?? Anyway, thanks again for letting John try them out. Woulda saved him lots of $$ if they had worked.

I like the car with the GN rims. Still has a kick ass stance. I'm a big fan of the pro-touring look so I like the big wheels, but ain't nothing wrong with GN wheels either.

No problem, Aaron. Same deal here. Just saw this reply and some PMs that I didn't know about.

John get his new ones yet? You're right..the ROHs would have been much less of a wedding ring burner. :)

Should I try to bring them to the rental?

I am not even going to waste your time.
i have spent way too much on the car to buy wheels now
new engine, suspension, and a ton of other stuff.
i would have to pay you $25.00 a week to get this done :redface:
BUT
if you want to bring one front and one rear to try them on my car that might be enough to twist my arm.:biggrin:
I say this WITH NO commitment to buy.
if you bring them i'll try them.