Rims / Tires - complete set

Dan SS2471

2 - ROH International 8.5 x 17 rims with Bridgestone Potenza RE-750 tires. 235/45/17. 90% tread. Includes lugs. $325.00.

2 - ROH International 8.5 x 17 rims with Bridgestone Potenza RE-750 tires. 275/40/17. 90% tread. Includes lugs. $325.00

2 - American Racing Outlaw I 8 x 15 rims. Includes caps, lugs and stems. $160.00

Pretty sure all are 3.75" backspacing.

All rims are in perfect condition.

Prefer local (or within a reasonable driving distance) pickup. Area code 07724. Not looking to separate rims/tires.

013.jpg

010-1.jpg

012.jpg

AROutlawIrims006.jpg

AROutlawIrims005.jpg

AROutlawIrims004.jpg

AROutlawIrims001.jpg

Thanks,

Dan

One of the ROH rims has a slight dent. Must have been a pothole or somethng like that because there's no obvious evidence of it nor are there driveability issues with it. I never noticed it until it was pointed out to me. Thanks, Vinny....

New price = $600.00 for the ROHs / tires.

Installed the GN rims so the American Racing rims are bare and ready to go so they along with the ROHs will be stored as is until someone buys them.

Dan

2 - ROH International 8.5 x 17 rims with Bridgestone Potenza RE-750 tires. 235/45/17. 90% tread. Includes lugs. $325.00.

2 - ROH International 8.5 x 17 rims with Bridgestone Potenza RE-750 tires. 275/40/17. 90% tread. Includes lugs. $325.00

2 - American Racing Outlaw I 8 x 15 rims. Includes caps, lugs and stems. $160.00

Pretty sure all are 3.75" backspacing.

All rims are in perfect condition.

Prefer local (or within a reasonable driving distance) pickup. Area code 07724. Not looking to separate rims/tires.

013.jpg

010-1.jpg

012.jpg

AROutlawIrims006.jpg

AROutlawIrims005.jpg

AROutlawIrims004.jpg

AROutlawIrims001.jpg

Thanks,

Dan

i'm interested in the wheels pm.

Dan, sorry, not buying, but I just had to comment after seeing your GN with those ROH rims and tires.....My GOD your GN looks just GREAT with that wheel/tire combination!!!!1:eek: Man, it just blew me away, it's so darn mean and nasty looking, and I mean that in a positive way. Some cars just HAVE to have something said about them when they look THIS cool!

You've got that thing sitting just RIGHT!!!!! Dag gone nice job!! If I didn't already have Torque Thusts IIs on my GN, I'd be on your wheels faster than flies on s***.(pardon me:rolleyes:)

So, just had to say something as your pictures of your GN is just beautiful!!!!! Whew!!!! What a car!!!!!! Absolutely great job you did on it!

(hint: I wouldn't mind at all if you willed it to me:rolleyes:)

Bruce '87 Grand National

Dan, sorry, not buying, but I just had to comment after seeing your GN with those ROH rims and tires.....My GOD your GN looks just GREAT with that wheel/tire combination!!!!1:eek: Man, it just blew me away, it's so darn mean and nasty looking, and I mean that in a positive way. Some cars just HAVE to have something said about them when they look THIS cool!

You've got that thing sitting just RIGHT!!!!! Dag gone nice job!! If I didn't already have Torque Thusts IIs on my GN, I'd be on your wheels faster than flies on s***.(pardon me:rolleyes:)

So, just had to say something as your pictures of your GN is just beautiful!!!!! Whew!!!! What a car!!!!!! Absolutely great job you did on it!

(hint: I wouldn't mind at all if you willed it to me:rolleyes:)

Bruce '87 Grand National

Well, thanks very much, Bruce. I'd be lying if I said I can take credit for the look / stance. Previous owner did all of that work (except the fillers..I can take credit for those). I've just been trying to make it go faster. :)
It's definitely rough from 20' and in. High miler with original paint and some bad touch ups here and there. That's why I didn't bother painting the fillers. Do it all at once I suppose.

So here's how it looks as of last week. Installed some GN rims. Took it to E-town for some T/T on Friday and managed an 11.6 @ 113 at 21#s. Just enough to NOT get the boot.

172.jpg

174.jpg

175.jpg

178.jpg

181.jpg

ROHs / Potenzas are sitting in the garage next to the bare AR Outlaws...just waiting for a new home...

Thanks again..

Dan