Rich's Auto Garage Sale

New Update on what's left:

1. Set of four T-Type rims with tires already mounted. Rims in very good shape just clean up and bolt on. Tires have about 3,000 miles on them, nothing wrong with them. $550 takes em, pick up only.
3. Set of PTE Front mount IC pipes, dented but useable $80
4. One stock turbo, needs rebuild $60
7. One power steering pump/Steering box out of GN $75
8. One stock fan assembly $80
9. Rear end from GN with axles but needs posi unit & two brake lines $350 pick up only
10. One set stock lower control arms $25
11. One set stock upper control arms $25
12. One set rear tail lights- Right one has small crack on outside right side $75
13. Various interior pieces, rear pieces $40 takes them all
14. Gray rear trunk lid- needs lock assembly and black trim piece $50 pick up only.
15. Two Autometer mechanical gauges Oil Pressure # 2623 & Water temp #2607 never installed $35 a piece
18. Power antenna inside motor assembly tube only $40
19. One set rear opera windows- good shape $80
20. Deep tranny pan for 2004R $150
22. Three stock fuel pressure regulators $10 a piece
23. One stock up pipe $25
24. One Bosch external fuel pump $50
25. One set stock injectors 80k on them $40
27. Soft front brake shoes from Kirban never used $30
28. Negative batter terminal $25
31. Hard fuel lines that go into gas tank that sit on upper rear deck of car $25
32. One rear chrome bumper- fair shape $30 pick up only
33. One set stock axles $50

Stage Parts:

Stage 2 Parts for Sale

(4) Forged Flat Top Pistons, 6.5 length, 3.590 stroke, 30 over for Stage 2 heads mated to Titanium I-beam connecting rods $400

Buick Motorsports Stage 2 on- center front cover with water pump with crank trigger, water pump has electric fan pulley attached $200

Buick even fire crank trigger and distributor with alternator bracket $200

On Center dry sump oil pan for Stage 2, side lip is bent downward due to damage from hole being blown thru side of block, just bend lip back up and it could be used again, side of pan has 3 large blue AN fittings. $200

All prices don't include shipping, other parts pick up only.

Rich,

Do you still have that #2607 Water Temp gauge? If so, I'll take it. You still the tubing, and necessary hardware? Still in Autometer box/packaging?

Thanks.
Carlos

Hi Carlos,

Yes I still have it and I will double check that all is there, I got the gauges as a throw in from the previous owner of the car and it is complete and I never used it at all.

I will double check and get back to you.

Originally posted by Smokin_GN
Rich,

Do you still have that #2607 Water Temp gauge? If so, I'll take it. You still the tubing, and necessary hardware? Still in Autometer box/packaging?

Thanks.
Carlos

>>> Hi Carlos I checked and everything is there and it is still in the original Autometer box, it does not have the clear plastic wrapper around it but still in the box. I guess the previous owner took the plastic off but that was it, the gauge has never been installed.

Lemme know if you want it.

Thanks

1. Set of four T-Type rims with tires already mounted. Rims in very good shape just clean up and bolt on. Tires have about 3,000 miles on them, nothing wrong with them. $550 takes em, pick up only.
9. Rear end from GN with axles but needs posi unit & two brake lines $350 pick up only
14. Gray rear trunk lid- needs lock assembly and black trim piece $50 pick up only.
15. Two Autometer mechanical gauges Oil Pressure # 2623 & Water temp #2607 never installed $35 a piece
31. Hard fuel lines that go into gas tank that sit on upper rear deck of car $25

Stage Parts:

Stage 2 Parts for Sale

(4) Forged Flat Top Pistons, 6.5 length, 3.590 stroke, 30 over for Stage 2 heads mated to Titanium I-beam connecting rods $400

Buick Motorsports Stage 2 on- center front cover with water pump with crank trigger, water pump has electric fan pulley attached $200

On Center dry sump oil pan for Stage 2, side lip is bent downward due to damage from hole being blown thru side of block, just bend lip back up and it could be used again, side of pan has 3 large blue AN fittings. $200

Rich,

Sounds good to me! Also, got a pic by any chance of that power steering resevoir/pump? I might need one, broke mine while pulling my motor on Saturday. Just need a pic to see if the stock type, or that funky new style?

Shoot me an email and lets talk. Or you can give me a call...or I can call you. (510) 719-7072

delatorrecarlos1@yahoo.com

Thanks.
Los

Los,

I will snap a pic for ya and send it out to ya tonight to look at and if you can use it fine just let me know.

Take care

Rich,
Where in Freehold are you located? I live in the area and would like to take a look at the rear.
Thanks, Jeff

Originally posted by snodgrass
Rich,
Where in Freehold are you located? I live in the area and would like to take a look at the rear.
Thanks, Jeff

>>> Jeff,

Sent ya a PM

Stage Parts:

Stage 2 Parts for Sale

Hey Rich,

Pics look good. Do you take paypal? I will take the Water Temp gauge #2607. Let me know how you want payment. Is that price include shipping? Im in the 95131.

Thanks!
Carlos

Hey whats up Rich,

So whats teh word? I been out of tow, and no web access...so does that include shipping? Let me know, I'll take that tmp gauge...2607. Imin the 95131 zip.

Thanks.
Los

Put me inline for the pan after 3.8illusion.
If possible please shoot me over some picts.

Thanks

Originally posted by Foost
The deep oil pan still availble? If so can you send me picts.

Thanks

>>> Hi,
Do you mean the stage oil pan? If so yes still available or do you mean trans pan? I will send pics to 3.8 Illusion 1st then yourself if you mean tranny pan.

Will send pics later tonight.

Thanks